Sign in to follow this  
Phantomsoul

Private or own Public Servers?

Do you guys think (or know) if there will be any way to get your own server to set up for your community or not?

Since i am german and my english is terrible i wouldnt be able to play on english or international servers as i want. :/ Badly i didnt think about it and pledged 30$ without knowing if i will be able to play the game on completely german servers

There would probably more then likely be popular german servers but since you want your own the devs did say it will be possible @Motown and @Paratus on twitter said they will be looking into it

• Like 1

It would be great. :) This game looks realy special to me since i love to play altis life. But the communications are super important. You have to know how you talk to people and what exactly you want to tell them. I just cant do that in english :(

You will be able to rent a server from various server providers. Not too sure about dedicated servers running off your PC.

Also please try and use the search function. This question has been asked many times

• Like 2

I am sure they responded as "no" to running dedicated servers from your pc, but also they are not thinking about it, they said that you will be able to run your own community servers, as the devs mentioned they would love to see a community server more popular than their official servers. Also there are more than likely going to be a community server where its for Germans only. (ps - i made a post about what type of server people would have My Post )

• Like 1