So it has passed 3 months since the firm Town Square module release date.

The Dev's are now showing us actual game play of the work they have done and it does look great.  It already has me thinking about playing in game and what i wanna be in IdentityRPG.  The Dev's are now showing off the town square and i assume have learnt from their lack of information provided in the past.

What i wanna know is how long is this 'minor' delay that is now 3 months on (If you remember the date was set for march). The developers routinely avoid answering these sort of questions and the mod's mostly repeat the same lines.  One in particular that annoys me is 'it will be done when its done'.  When a game has had multiple failed releases and delays, this line doesn't apply. 

With the upcoming Dev blog please answer some questions the community wants to know? There is endless shops, pictures of shops, clothing and randomness that goes on these Dev blogs that is just filler to avoid questions it feels like. While most of these are great, there is already enough of that sort of thing on the forums.

You guys provide heaps of renders or model pictures already and its getting to the point where you are going to release town square and there is going to be nothing to do being that it is only a small portion of the game (which is fine) but you will have delayed and withheld answers so much that the expectations get higher each time.  Please do not mistake this for hate.

It would surprise me to get a response from a developer...

Edited by Milamber

30 minutes ago, Milamber said:

'it will be done when its done'

We repeat this line because nothing has change and this line is the truth. The truth is annoying / harsh sometimes, but you need to learn to live with the truth. You might not like it but it is a fact. 

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

Everything is done when its done lucky... Since it was you saying it to a new person on the forums i'm not going to bother explaining it to you.

Also great job ignoring the entire post aside from that ;)

Edited by Milamber
It will be done when its done
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Milamber said:

Everything is done when its done lucky... Since it was you saying it to a new person on the forums i'm not going to bother explaining it to you.

Well what the hell do you want? It'll be ready when it's ready and not a second sooner, quit bitching and acting like you're entitled to the game now ??

what do you want them to say? that it s done next week? they don't know that! so it will be done when it's done

ONLY In Testing  In Testing  In Testing  HOW LONG ? and where ist new site www. ? 

3 hours ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

Well what the hell do you want? It'll be ready when it's ready and not a second sooner, quit bitching and acting like you're entitled to the game now ??

I'm not acting like I am entitled to the game now.. I asked a bunch of questions.  And asked for some clarity.

1 hour ago, Theezakj said:

what do you want them to say? that it s done next week? they don't know that! so it will be done when it's done

As stupid as this one is in a perfect world yes, they could say its ready next week. 

Its nice to see one statement ruin this.  Still no comment from the Dev's. Just lucky being lucky

1 hour ago, Milamber said:

As stupid as this one is in a perfect world yes, they could say its ready next week. 

Its nice to see one statement ruin this.  Still no comment from the Dev's. Just lucky being lucky

Yes they could give another release date, but what if something goes wrong and the date gets pushed back again? then you will be bitching here again about the fact that the release date was pushed back again.

Its never good enough for you people, first you whine about the fact that the release date wasn't met and that they shouldn't have announced a release date to begin with, then you start bitching about the fact that there isn't a release date.

Not giving a release date but a tracker is a good thing... it lets you follow the progress, there is no answer to your ridiculous question.

I think you should read the original post dagtag.

I was stating that in a perfect world they could give a proper release date.

Go take a nap dagtag your getting cranky

Edited by Milamber

11 hours ago, Milamber said:

Hey, I only replied to one bit because I don't have the answer for the rest of the questions and I read it all. I didn't ignore any of it. I just never had answers and so I gave none.

I usually say "it's done when it's done" only when multiple threads are on the same page and have been answered but still ignored by new players. 

Here, Under Please Do;

8. Search for content related to your questions. There’s a good chance that there may already be an answer to what you are looking for!

• Like 2