Sign in to follow this  
stripedalucard

Town square info

I think the testing will be done Monday or Tuesday. then go to steam to be checked and then we will get the game next Monday or Tuesday. that's just me guessing.

I'm just guessing as well and... your not even close.

However, I hope you are right!

i don't think testing will be done untill next week, and then we need one more week to get it ready on steam. 

How long is a piece of string? We don't know what they are testing. It could take 10 minutes or a month. Depends what's involved.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, SynC_187 said:

How long is a piece of string? We don't know what they are testing. It could take 10 minutes or a month. Depends what's involved.

^This. And theres the payment system to sort out too. I dont think thats been sorted yet.

52 minutes ago, Worldraider said:

^This. And theres the payment system to sort out too. I dont think thats been sorted yet.

The payment system has nothing to do with the module stuff.

1 hour ago, LuckyDuck said:

I thought they wanted the website and payment system sorted out before the release TS?

5 minutes ago, Worldraider said:

I thought they wanted the website and payment system sorted out before the release TS?

Yes, however they have no control over it. They want the new website either released before or along side ts launch. I think they would like it to be done before preferably.

3 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

1 hour ago, LuckyDuck said:

Yes, however they have no control over it. They want the new website either released before or along side ts launch. I think they would like it to be done before preferably.

This is what I have just said that they have the payment to sort out before the TS gets released yet in your first reply you said it had nothing to do with it. Whether they have control of it wasnt my point, it was the fact that they wont release the TS before the payment side is ready.

19 minutes ago, Worldraider said:

This is what I have just said that they have the payment to sort out before the TS gets released yet in your first reply you said it had nothing to do with it. Whether they have control of it wasnt my point, it was the fact that they wont release the TS before the payment side is ready.

Let me rephrase it. Not necessarily, but we really only know that they want to have the payment options done first. Yeah I mis wroded my reply, my mistake on my part. However, the plan could change.