DLimit

SOUL'D OUT - Night Club, Restaurant, and Bar

Slogan?  

43 members have voted

  1. 1. What should be the slogan for "SOUL'D OUT"?

    • "Checked in, but Soul'd Out!"
      12
    • "Dance and Drink your Soul Out!"
      2
    • "Party 'till You're Soul'd Out!"
      13
    • "Whine with ya' Spirits!"
      2
    • "Unwind/Unwhined Ya' Spirits!"
      0
    • "Not for the Faint of Soul..."
      5
    • "Bring Your Soul to the Party..."
      4
    • "Just Like Your Body and Mind..."
      2
    • "Just Like Your Mind and Body..."
      1
    • "Party and Whine/Wind, with Body and Mind!"
      2


Recommended Posts

On 6/17/2018 at 7:11 PM, BreadlyHovis said:

Oh im definitely thinking turtle beach then  :D

 

 

"SOUL'D OUT" shall more than likely be stationed within a town/city that consist of a minuscule amount of bars or night clubs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/17/2018 at 7:11 PM, BreadlyHovis said:

Oh im definitely thinking turtle beach then  :D

 

 

Ah, if it is the case, then "Soul'd Out" shall be stationed within Roseport.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/1/2018 at 1:03 AM, UnknownX said:

*Claps* Its going to be a beautiful friendship I can already see it.

5943389d7bce3_whitemask.thumb.jpg.55cd8d854a016f6c30ec54985b3ff837.jpg

 

Which type of friendship is one referring to?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2018 at 3:28 PM, Rianpla said:

I'm already seeing that I'm going to have a lot of work as a police officer in this city.

 

Less work since one building does not desire your services, hahaha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Kraiyick said:

Wait is this a capitalist establishment?

 

My second character is a guerrilla militant that utilizes the club in order to incite revolution.

Attempting to form a "But wait, you're utilizing capitalism to survive within a  capitalist system? How Socialist!" argument?

 

Aside from your proposed question, is one interested in the club?

Edited by DLimit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not to be that guy but, read the rules:

Please don’t

1. Troll. Trolling does not contribute to meaningful discussion.

2. Spam. Spamming clutters the forum and makes it difficult to find original content.

3. Flame, or attack others. Insults do not contribute to discussion, and will be removed.

4. Repost Deleted Content. Content that was deleted was removed for a reason, even if the reason is unclear.

5. Advertise, websites or services unrelated to Identity. We do not sell advertising space on the Identity forums.

6. Cross Post. Cross-posting makes it difficult for users using the search function to find relevant information, and may be considered spam.

7. Ask for Likes. Likes are given to those for contributing useful information in a discussion.

8. Abuse reports. Reporting content because you do not like a specific user adds extra work for moderators.

9. Engage rule violators. You may accidentally violate these rules yourself by responding to others that you feel aren’t following these guidelines.

10. Make low-effort posts. Contribute useful information to the discussion, and avoid going off-topic.

11. Discuss Politics/Religion. These subjects are sensitive and may offend others.

I'm particularly talking about rule #11. This is why it is a rule as this sort of crap happens.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/5/2018 at 5:31 AM, DLimit said:

My second character is a guerrilla militant that utilizes the club in order to incite revolution.

Attempting to form a "But wait, you're utilizing capitalism to survive within a  capitalist system? How Socialist!" argument?

 

Aside from your proposed question, is one interested in the club?

 

The argument was more to be taken as a friendly jab, but I digress.

On 7/5/2018 at 7:40 PM, BreadlyHovis said:

Not to be that guy but, read the rules:

Please don’t

1. Troll. Trolling does not contribute to meaningful discussion.

2. Spam. Spamming clutters the forum and makes it difficult to find original content.

3. Flame, or attack others. Insults do not contribute to discussion, and will be removed.

4. Repost Deleted Content. Content that was deleted was removed for a reason, even if the reason is unclear.

5. Advertise, websites or services unrelated to Identity. We do not sell advertising space on the Identity forums.

6. Cross Post. Cross-posting makes it difficult for users using the search function to find relevant information, and may be considered spam.

7. Ask for Likes. Likes are given to those for contributing useful information in a discussion.

8. Abuse reports. Reporting content because you do not like a specific user adds extra work for moderators.

9. Engage rule violators. You may accidentally violate these rules yourself by responding to others that you feel aren’t following these guidelines.

10. Make low-effort posts. Contribute useful information to the discussion, and avoid going off-topic.

11. Discuss Politics/Religion. These subjects are sensitive and may offend others.

I'm particularly talking about rule #11. This is why it is a rule as this sort of crap happens.

 

You're being that guy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/14/2018 at 7:41 AM, DLimit said:

SOUL'D OUT - NIGHT CLUB

                 

 

            SmallLogo.png

Title: SOUL'D OUT

Owner: Jeru Jones

Type of Business: Night Club, Restaurant, and Bar

  1.  
  2. 1. Primary ~ Night Club
  3. 2. Secondary ~ Bar
  4. 3. Tertiary ~ Restaurant

 

Slogan: N/A (VOTE IN POLLS!)

Location: Ash Hill, Roseport, or Turtle Beach

Theme: Disco, Jazz, Blues, Reggae, R&B, and Hip Hop

 

"Soul'd Out" is a Night Club that also functions as a bar and a restaurant, which also hosts live events and performances by either official bands or the attendees within the club. Special events may include:

 

1. Disco/80s Night

2. Spoken-Word Poetry Night (Self-explanatory)

3. Expressive Art Night (Gallery)

4. Lady's Discount Night (Discounted price for women)

5. Dance Contest

6. Costume Night & Contest

7. SOUL'D OUT RAFFLE (Paid Lottery with Reward)

8. Chess/Checkers Tournament (Day & Night)

9. Poker Night (If Available)

10. Karaoke Night

11. Buy Two, Get One Free (Alcohol)

12. "Fight Night" 
AND MANY MORE....

 

--------------------------------------------

NOW HIRING!:

1. Co-Owner (Resume and Interview Mandatory)

2. Bartenders (2-3)

3. Servers (2-4)

4. Chefs (2-3)

5. Out-Door Security (1-2)
6. In-Door Security (2-4)

7. Transporters (1-2)

8. DJs (1-2)

9.  Cleaners (1-2)

 

NOW ACCEPTING!:

1. Musicians/Bands

2. Poets

3. Painters

4. Dancers

 

SEARCHING FOR:

1. Brewery Companies

2. Farmers

3. Herdsman/Hunters

4. Interior-Designers
etc...

-------------------------------------------------

RULES:

 

1. Any firearms or blades, whether legal or illegal, shall be seized and stored within a security lock box until your departure from the club.

 

  1. 2. LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENTS OF THE STATE:
  2.  
  3. - Law enforcement agents, whether on-duty or off-duty, are NOT permitted to enter the club. A Law enforcement agent of the state/county/island MUST present the owner or vice-owner with a warrant in order to enter the premises. Failure to abide by such a policy shall result in being charged with "trespassing". 
  4.  
  5. - Any individual that discloses any information regarding the actions that were committed within the club to any on-duty or off-duty agents of the police department, the judicial courts, or any other "Law-enforcement agent of the state/county/island" shall undergo a long-term suspension that is determined by the owner of the club (in-between one month to six months). The second case shall result in a permanent ban.
  6.  
  7. - Any individual that voluntarily invites a "Law-enforcement Agent of the state/county/island" shall undergo a long-term suspension that is determined by the owner of the club (in-between two weeks to six months). The second case shall result in a permanent ban.
  8.  
  9.  A "Law-enforcement agent of the state/county/island" may include but is not limited to:

 

              - Any member of The Police Department

              - A judge (unless granted permission via an invitation)

              - A state/county/island-attorney (unless granted permission via an invitation)

              - A third-party contractor that is contracted to the state/county/island (unless granted permission via an invitation)

                

3. Any form of racial, gender-based, sex-based, sexual-based, disability-based, religious-based, and age-based discrimination is heavily prohibited within the club.

 

4. The consumption of cigarettes and marijuana shall be permitted as long as it is in accordance with the Law. However, individuals are prohibited from transporting and/or consuming "out-door food and beverages" within the club. (Read those words again)

 

5. Alongside with a service or entrance fee during events, individuals are obligated to spend a minimum amount of $20.00 per hour within the night club. Failure to abide by such policy would result in being removed from the premises for "loitering" and potentially "trespassing". 

 

6. Zero tolerance policy for sexual harassment within the club. Any individual that sexually harasses another individual, with evidence, shall be suspended from the premises for two weeks. After two weeks, if the individual commits the identical offense, the subject shall be permanently banned from the premises.

 

7. Purchasing customers are capable of advertising their companies within the club to a limited degree. One cannot distribute pamphlets, flyers, posters, or business cards for free without the permission of either the "Owner" or "Co-Owner" of the club. However, if a business owner desires to advertise their company within a club, the business shall be expected to provide "Soul'd Out" with an "Advertising Fee". The fee could either be purchased "up-front" or in the form of purchasing an X amount of dollars worth of food and beverages.

 

8. Any act of violence that disrupts the flow of the business shall be prohibited on the premises (fight outside). 

 

 

 

400dpiLogoCropped.png?width=611&height=603

  1.  
 

I am interested in joining, I somehow signed up for this game 2 years ago and decided to go with Ariana Grande

My twitter: https://twitter.com/Legitrsgiving

Let's make it rain together

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2018 at 11:24 AM, ArianaGrande said:

I am interested in joining, I somehow signed up for this game 2 years ago and decided to go with Ariana Grande

My twitter: https://twitter.com/Legitrsgiving

Let's make it rain together

 

Greetings. Which roles does one desire to function as within the club?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This club does not make sense!

Is the club connected to a communist party? Really?!

A private business, selling products with profit-oriented marketing strategies (capitalist strategies). Do not allow STATE employees?!

You don't know anything about communism!

Hiring by co-owners? Do you value the right to private property?!  Hahahahahahaha

Guys, you are hilarious!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, IvanSch said:

This club does not make sense!

Is the club connected to a communist party? Really?!

A private business, selling products with profit-oriented marketing strategies (capitalist strategies). Do not allow STATE employees?!

You don't know anything about communism!

Hiring by co-owners? Do you value the right to private property?!  Hahahahahahaha

Guys, you are hilarious!

 

 

You presume that Communists should merely starve to death while being forced to reside under a Capitalist system. Your logic is heavily flawed since the Island is not Communist, yet.

Your logic:

1. "How can you be a slave and oppose slavery?
2. "How can you oppose the feudal system as a peasant?"
3. "How can you oppose Capitalism by engaging in the Capitalist system for survival?"
etc...

I am well more familiarized about Communism than one could imagine. However, this pub is not about Communism. If you had read the original post to it's maximum potential, you would be aware that the pub is formed by a second character named "Jeru Joens" rather than "Damien Malik".

Your weak ability to jump to conclusions suggests that you lack in critical thinking skills, since one merely jumped to conclusions without any understanding of the club. Where did this club state that it was connected to The People's Revolutionary Party? 

"State-employees" refers to the enforcers of the bourgeois-state. Hasn't one read "State and Revolution" by Vladimir Lenin if one claims to be knowledgeable on Communism?

P.S. A lot of Communist groups utilize capitalist means towards attaining the necessary resources in order to combat against the bourgeois-state and bourgeois-system. I.E. Tax-based systems by The New People's Army within The Philippines in exchange for protection. Merely addressing that one cannot evade the capitalist system as a Communist when one resides within a capitalist system.

Did one even read the previous posts stating that this is not a political forum? It is a night club, which is completely separate from the party.

Edited by DLimit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, IvanSch said:

This club does not make sense!

Is the club connected to a communist party? Really?!

A private business, selling products with profit-oriented marketing strategies (capitalist strategies). Do not allow STATE employees?!

You don't know anything about communism!

Hiring by co-owners? Do you value the right to private property?!  Hahahahahahaha

Guys, you are hilarious!

 

 

Is this mistake still being made despite the same exact mistake having already been made just a few posts above this one? All one has to do is read the thread and one will avoid making a fool of oneself, unless that is the purpose in the first place. If it is a purposeful troll, thanks for bumping the thread and getting more attention for us. 

Edited by whitehorn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DLimit said:

You presume that Communists should merely starve to death while being forced to reside under a Capitalist system. Your logic is heavily flawed since the Island is not Communist, yet.

Your logic:

1. "How can you be a slave and oppose slavery?
2. "How can you oppose the feudal system as a peasant?"
3. "How can you oppose Capitalism by engaging in the Capitalist system for survival?"
etc...

I am well more familiarized about Communism than one could imagine. However, this pub is not about Communism. If you had read the original post to it's maximum potential, you would be aware that the pub is formed by a second character named "Jeru Joens" rather than "Damien Malik".

Your weak ability to jump to conclusions suggests that you lack in critical thinking skills, since one merely jumped to conclusions without any understanding of the club. Where did this club state that it was connected to The People's Revolutionary Party? 

"State-employees" refers to the enforcers of the bourgeois-state. Hasn't one read "State and Revolution" by Vladimir Lenin if one claims to be knowledgeable on Communism?

P.S. A lot of Communist groups utilize capitalist means towards attaining the necessary resources in order to combat against the bourgeois-state and bourgeois-system. I.E. Tax-based systems by The New People's Army within The Philippines in exchange for protection. Merely addressing that one cannot evade the capitalist system as a Communist when one resides within a capitalist system.

Did one even read the previous posts stating that this is not a political forum? It is a night club, which is completely separate from the party.

 

You - Where did this club state that it was connected to The People's Revolutionary Party?

I - The answer is at the end of each post.

You're right, this pub is not about Communism. This pub is a comedy club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Are you here to criticize the club and harass the real life person attempting to play two different characters on a game that is specifically identified as a role playing game?

2. Are you here to post something positive promoting the club? 

I think it's #1. Please educate yourself on the rules and follow the rules of the forum. You may wish to review rules 1, 3, and 11. Cheers! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, IvanSch said:

You - Where did this club state that it was connected to The People's Revolutionary Party?

I - The answer is at the end of each post.

You're right, this pub is not about Communism. This pub is a comedy club.

 

The post did not state that it was connected to The People's Revolutionary Party. The post merely explained the reason as to why Communists are forced to adapt to the Capitalist system, despite opposing the system. Your reading comprehension skills requires a bit of assistance. At this point, you're harassing and trolling my topic rather than attempting to contribute to the discussion as a mature human being ("Better Dead Than Red", correct?).

Edited by DLimit
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn't worry. No one has applied for my business either. I think that people will be more likely to upon full release on the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now