HairyGrenade

Hello!

Hey everyone! Glad I could finally create an account on the forums. My name is Brendan, I'm 17 years old. I work part-time at wal-mart and am currently a junior in highschool. I grew up with video games, they have been a part of my life ever since I was a little kid. I always loved how the world was put together to fully immerse you into the game. Since video games have been a big part of my life, I decided to eventually dive into the action and get familiar with Unreal Engine and Unity. After spending some time in those, I eventually took a 3D modeling class and fell in love. I've been using Autodesk Maya for a little over a year. I'm hoping to apply for an internship at Gearbox Software late 2016! :)

• Like 1

On 02/01/2016 at 3:14 AM, HairyGrenade said:

Hey everyone! Glad I could finally create an account on the forums. My name is Brendan, I'm 17 years old. I work part-time at wal-mart and am currently a junior in highschool. I grew up with video games, they have been a part of my life ever since I was a little kid. I always loved how the world was put together to fully immerse you into the game. Since video games have been a big part of my life, I decided to eventually dive into the action and get familiar with Unreal Engine and Unity. After spending some time in those, I eventually took a 3D modeling class and fell in love. I've been using Autodesk Maya for a little over a year. I hoping to apply for an internship at Gearbox Software late 2016! :)

Hey HairyGrenade, not even @Vix said Hello to you omg! xD Good Luck getting into that type of career, hope you suceed :)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Hey HairyGrenade, not even @Vix said Hello to you omg! xD Good Luck getting into that type of career, hope you suceed :)

Thank you!

• Like 1