I was wondering which side of the road are we gonna drive on because in the UK we drive on the left but in other places the right so i wanna know which side

Maybe it'll depend of which server you're on? On U.S. servers you drive on the right, but maybe EU servers you drive on the left?

• Like 2

But what about offical servers where everyone comes from a range of countries that might be confusing for them right?

2 minutes ago, Hatoful said:

Maybe it'll depend of which server you're on? On U.S. servers you drive on the right, but maybe EU servers you drive on the left?

That would be a cool feature to have in game. But that means making two seperate maps for each server. Too much time and effort. Think it would just be right side but who knows

I'd assume you would drive on the right, but maybe that's because I'm in the U.S.. I'd say right also because I think a majority of players will be from the U.S., that's just my guess though. 

Yh where i was born we drove on the right im fine with both sides i just wanted to know because the right side is easier for buses 

Well seeing that the map is based off of American locations it is most likely going to be right side driving

Firstly, the map is based with cities in california? or somewhere in america and so its typically going to be drive on the right side. but obviously it should be that obvious :D