LionKingGamer

My Mistake

I started gaming at a very young age. The only online game i played was BF2 on shitty Dell desktop. I think the reason people get bad experiences from younger players is due to the fact that they see a new game come out, its got guns and they immediately think... Call of Duty.

A lot of the time, younger people on life games are the people that just go around shooting everyone for no reason. As long as the younger person has experience in life games and uses RP well, then there is nothing wrong with that. But the people that just buy the game because they feel like shooting up a bank are the people you have to watch out for.

You might think I'm crazy but I don't like gun games and in identity I want to start my own phone shop that people would buy and use or join a bus company to drive the buses. Generally you will find those trolls but I don't understand why they would get a gun and do a few kills then they die and have to build the gun all over again and I don't think it's worth it. When I usually play gta 5 I drove trucks and buses nothing else lol

• Like 2

Weird, when i play gta me and my friend like to drive by the law. Love playing LCPDFR and my group of friends do a car meet every time we launch the game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LionKingGamer said:

Alright then you judge me just because how I did my profile well that's your opinion alright I wasn't trying to solve this problem I was only pointing it out I have no Idea why your so mad but like if that's what you think then I'm cool with it

It's only, it's only game.... Why you heff to me med?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LionKingGamer said:

I'm not mad at all I'm just trying to prove a point

Neither was @NickyB. Ironic how you said "I don't know why you're so mad" When he wasn't. 

• Like 2

No I'm not gonna lie to people and Ive already made a pledge on this account you guys think I'm going insane because of this when I'm not I'm actually glad people are saying what they think it's constructive criticism a bit

@LionKingGamer a conversation won't give you a "mature rank". act like one (don't cry when someone stole your car, don't shout into your microphone etc.) and have a not squeaky voice and we'll see :D

I know this conversation won't earn me anything and I'm sure I'll lock my car and I'll check it twice so it doesn't happen :D and the squeaky voice I can't control 

I don't think anyone should judge anyone because of the pitch of their voice. Grown men can have naturally higher voices, not just kids. Just my two cents ^.^ 

One of the biggest signs of maturity is patience. Be patient and eventually you will be older and people will consider you immature. You can't make your voice change and you can't change the internet's reaction to your voice.

If you want people to respect you, you're going to have to earn it. It will be harder because you have a higher pitched voice but not impossible. 

Instead of complaining about things you cannot change, take pride in who you are. No one will stop you from playing the game, and (Hopefully/ in a perfect world) no one will break RP to call you out on your voice. Knowing these two things, what could you possibly have to complain about?

Take pride in yourself and your voice. Be the one squeaker on the internet that everyone respects.

Edited by uncannierlink
  • Like 3

Yeah i guess thats true well in game im gonna try make a mark and try to get everyones respect no matter what Nothing is impossible and i wont miss one day of playing this game work my way up the mature ladder. This Post 

Shall NOW BE OFFICALLY CLOSED DONT REPLY PLEASE

• Like 1

You are not different from the other child, you still got a squeaky voice, yeah just because you are young you are supposed to not play the game, your comparison don't work exactly because a 70 years old is more mature than a little child. It's not because you say you are mature that you do. The ones that are truly mature don't feel the need to say it, are you feeling concerned by the fact you are not mature?

Don't try youngsters, shut up and learn from the big guy and come back when you got a better behavior.  That's name also isn't serious. No, you can't play or roleplay perfectly, you are too young to give the other people PLEASURE to roleplay with you and to yourself give pleasure because people won't take you seriously.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Herzog said:

I started gaming at a very young age. The only online game i played was BF2 on shitty Dell desktop. I think the reason people get bad experiences from younger players is due to the fact that they see a new game come out, its got guns and they immediately think... Call of Duty.

A lot of the time, younger people on life games are the people that just go around shooting everyone for no reason. As long as the younger person has experience in life games and uses RP well, then there is nothing wrong with that. But the people that just buy the game because they feel like shooting up a bank are the people you have to watch out for.

But i can be very wrong too. I have, like many of you, had a big experience and videogame and with people IRL, i am a bit disappointed by that new 2000 generatio that seems too pretentious/greedy and absolutely being bad child in general (having their parents buy everything they want make them very butthurt if someone they to them "no"), i don't like kids ruining my videogame and effectively, most of it come from BF/COD but they are actually on some more serious game if you really have bad luck.

Look i never played BF/COD before and i dont see it intresting there is a reason on my channel their is no Cod cause i find it very boring but thats my opinion and simulation games intrest me quite a lot and i really do want to play this game and have fun roleplaying

Edited by LionKingGamer

Honestly Lion, you're starting this intentionally and you know you are. This topic heading isn't even remotely related to Identity.

What you have to understand, if you don't already, is that people ARE going to judge you, because of your age, profile picture and username. Making a topic about it isn't going to help anything.

People have a bad reputation with people under the age of sixteen. We are not saying we have a bad reputation with you individually, but you must have the intellect to realise that if you are over sixteen, and you are playing a game with someone under sixteen, you are going to stereotype them as being immature or unknowlegable.

It's like if you were kickstarting a game you really cared about, in a great community, and then a four year old stumbles in. You don't know who this four year old is, but you know that they are four. You also know that most four year olds are unlikely to grasp the idea of this game you are playing, and all of the four year olds you have come across have been exceptionally immature. Wouldn't that make you slightly less likely to like them or want to engage in conversation with them? If you think of this situation in that perspective, then you can understand where we are coming from.

Personally, I have no problem with you atall. I don't know you, and for all I know you could be the most mature and understanding twelve year old in the world. But the guys don't, so you can't blame them for anything. But you can't help the situation by making topics that are only going to anger yourself and others. The way your going with this buddy, if you aren't careful, you are going to seem like one of the more negatively looked upon twelve year olds.

I think the best way to resolve this would be to PM the guys who have doubts about you, and explain to them that you are more mature than you seem and that you will understand the game, and won't be a harm to the community.

Hugs and Kisses,

Raffen

Edited by Raffen
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, LionKingGamer said:

Its my mistake i made this post i regret it so much

Then please don't create something of the like again.

• Like 1

Okay so over the past day i realised a lot of stuff about this community and how it works and it really taught me a lot how the game works and will try really hard to fix this . I understand everyone just gets annoyed by stupid 12 year olds who think they can have fun when their actually ruining it. Also now i fall in this age group and i have to show myself diffrent from the others. Im really sorry to all i have said unsensible comments to and i do regret this in general but unfortunatly we cant reverse time. This is my mistake so im gonna message you all about this privately . I  know in life your gonna get jugded were ever you go even at school but you have to understand it for it to work. I do understand why this is such a hot topic and why most of you hate me now cause im probably the only 12 year old in this forums. Now i will try my best not to be annoying i will do my rp as serious as it can get i really dont want to ruin anyones game expericence and i know to most of you this game is something that you wanted for a long time and its the same for me i dreamed of this game. It came true. Now all of you think im not mature but that is up to you to decide not me. Everyone has a diffrent opinion and i accept it totally. Im am very sorry guys i hope you guys can understand how stubborn i am and i have a lot to learn from this game

Sincerely Lion

To all who posted on this topic

Edited by LionKingGamer
  • Like 2