Sign in to follow this  
KevinLangston

Striking?

I never heard anyone talk about striking. In identity, it would be cool if say, a lot of people wanted marijuana to be legal, if they could make signs, and walk around the governors office and strike. This ability could also be used in other aspects of the game such as increasing wages for certain jobs. 

i like this. people quiting work in an effort to legalise a substance or lower taxes/better wages

if the police strike then it would be bloody chaos, so the goverment would likley respond

The only thing preventing this is if you don't have a "boss" at work so it's solely put on you to do your job and do it well.

I guess the signs would have to be presets, otherwise you'd just get characters running around with billboards reading "I GOTTA BIG DICK" attached to the hands.

19 hours ago, DrFelixPhD said:

I guess the signs would have to be presets, otherwise you'd just get characters running around with billboards reading "I GOTTA BIG DICK" attached to the hands.

They could add a system which will filter out words like that, but there would still be words that sneak through. Or maybe they could have a leader, for that strike and the leader can set a few different messages for that particular strike. Who ever is part of the strike can get a sign and pick from the list set.

34 minutes ago, Jumes said:

They could add a system which will filter out words like that, but there would still be words that sneak through. Or maybe they could have a leader, for that strike and the leader can set a few different messages for that particular strike. Who ever is part of the strike can get a sign and pick from the list set.

Just write d1ck instead of dick :P

• Like 1