TOPGUNGUY123

will identity be out may 21st?

is identity coming out May 21st?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. so am i nuts or am i right?

• Your nuts and wrong
    • your right, i bow to your genius

first off this is completely speculation. all this is that I got bored and used simple math to come to a date. this isn't confirmed but I think its sorta fun just don't get your hopes up, so I took a screenshot on april 23rd for the ts tracker and it follows as 6 in progress, 6 completed and 40 new, today on April 25th its as follows: 15 completed, 19 in progress, and 29 new, so if they don't add any new task heres where we are they are completeting on average 2.25 task a day, there are 58 task left in total, divide by 2.25 we get 25.77777777777778 days. (don't ask me why the calculator did soo many 7's). so lets just add 26 days for math sake, we start on the date of April 25th  + 26 days we get may 21st. BOOM MIND BLKOWN!

There is no confirmed release date as of yet, however, stay tuned for an announcement in the next little bit.

10 minutes ago, subway244 said:

There is no confirmed release date as of yet, however, stay tuned for an announcement in the next little bit.

yeah, not sure if you noticed but I said all this is that I got bored and used simple math to come to a date. this isn't confirmed

Hehehe would be really awesome if you nailed that date, but who knows? I do like you're math and thinking :D

PS: You should make a third option with both options: Your nuts and Wrong but also right and a genius. For that I would vote. :P

Edited by Gometzler

There is no point trying to pull a release date out of your hat, The Dev Tracker is a good and valuable source of information in terms of development & progress, not in terms of pulling a release date. Yes you can say "if 5 are completed everyday we can get a release in 3 weeks".. But you need to factor in setbacks, script problems, bugs ect. You need to think in their shoes, If this game doesn't look like it should or it doesn't have features promised then they can say goodbye to their future plans with Identity because no one will back them. Town Square needs to look and feel like what its been hyped for.

In short, be patient  

3 hours ago, subway244 said:

I really hope they don’t announce a release date until all the tasks were complete because everytime they have they failed.

Anybody who thinks the removal of a release date and inclusion of an intentionally vague tracker are signs of good progress are doing some pretty serious mental gymnastics at this point. The numbers moving up different increments should not be sending you into a frenzy lol, if it were a month away they would have said. 

Also, even just from a statistical standpoint, calculating a date with the info we have is misguided at best. :P

Edited by lamona

I'm just glad to see people in the community caring so much about the game. I can't wait to see all of you in the Town Square!!!

• Like 1