Welcome to La Cosa Nostra, or this thing of ours, we are a criminal corporation which will expand across the land.  We will grow together as some of the closest and most lucrative families out there. Join us and I promise you one thing, you will make more money than you know what to do with.

LA_COSA_NOSTRA_CoverArt_1024x1024.jpg?v=

Oath

-Don't get in the way of making money.

-Don't say anything to the police or anyone outside the family.

-Don't touch the drug business.

-Keep a low profile

-Respect your superiors

Now let me elaborate on this. If you try to whack someone who is making us good money or screw with them then we may have you whacked as well. If you get caught by the police you never say a word to them, if you do then you won't wake up the next day that includes no talking about business in front of outsiders. Also, no drugs. The drug business brings too much heat and is too risky just don't get involved. We are not a bunch of thugs, don't sit around and throw up "gang signs"  keep a low profile and keep your life. Finally, if you are given an order you will follow it to the letter, I don't care if you are ordered to kill a close friend or relative, follow orders and respect superiors.

Well, with that out of the way now I can move on to what the jobs will be

Personal Bodyguard: You are the only person who will actually see me in person and you must protect me at all costs. Others will hear from me over the phone or text so that it is less likely for me to get caught and so I can keep La Cosa Nostra on its feet, unless I decide it is necessary for us to meet. Anyway, this person may be ordered to kill the underboss if I feel that he is attempting a hostile takeover.

Acting Boss: You will act as my face. and take care of the day-to-day in the field. However, if you hold this position don't let the power get to your head and think you run the show.

Consigliere: You are not an official part of the family, however, you supply us with connections and money and act as a sort of bank and adviser. In order to apply for this job you must have a decent amount of money and you must have many outside connections through businesses or government. It would also be recommended if you had plenty of ideas for us as well.

Underboss: You will manage over capos and make sure that they are all collecting money. If they aren't we will have some enforcers deal with them.

Capo: Capos will be given their own little territory to hold as well as a few rackets in that territory. You will also have access to soldiers within your own crew. You can do whatever you want with your crew and your territory as long as you withhold our oath. 

Soldiers: These are the floor workers of the family and do most of the dirty work. These are the enforcers, the hitmen, the gun-runners, and so on. These guys get the jobs done and are the foundation for this thing of ours. This is where most will start at and are not made members yet.

The Insiders: These are the people we can count on to help us in a jam. These guys are not made members but are protected because they help us out in return. (Police officers, doctors, politicians, businessmen, and more are welcome)

Message me directly if you are interested! Don't want the police to see who we have now do we ;)

Image result for La cosa nostra memes

Edited by brennanlite
Quick fix
  • Like 1

What makes you any different from the dozens of other crime families on here? Especially when most have at least 10+. I mean the Luprano's have 100+ so how do you compete with that?

• Like 1

Hello Andrew811, what separates us from the other crime families is our strict rules against drugs for one. Most of the families on here say nothing about drugs and are willing to bring in that heat but we don't. We are also new, this is why we don't have many members so as we grow there will be more organization and better opportunities will become available. With that said, we don't need 100+ members I mean if you think about it these criminal families must have a lot going on for anyone to be given a job and with a family that large it is impossible to keep everyone happy and impossible to keep tabs on everyone and it is impossible to get to know everybody. As I said we will be a tight-knit group and it will make it more lucrative and more enjoyable for the people here in La Cosa Nostra.

• Like 1

We have now made connections with a gun supplier, security provider, and connections to inside the government itself. Join us and reap the rewards!

BL

• Like 1

We now have a consigliere! We will be updating the website soon!

Let's keep the recruits coming,

BL

• Like 1

*Update* We only have two more capo positions available anyone who joins after those positions are filled will only be soldiers so get the easy positions while they last ;)

2 hours ago, brennanlite said:

*Update* We only have two more capo positions available anyone who joins after those positions are filled will only be soldiers so get the easy positions while they last ;)

Do you guys have a discord?

Sorry but I dont as of now I am a one man team in terms of managing the family and am preparing for college here soon.

As of now all of our management positions are full but we still need plenty of people to fill those soldier positions in so I can give my capos their crews!!!

While I think the layout is nice and professional, why call yourselves "La Cosa Nostra"? That's a pretty broad term and kind of encompasses all Italian-American crime families. It'd be better if you just called yourself a specific name, since there's going to be dozens of other Italian families.

• Like 1