Trisword

A couple of questions to mods/devs at Asylum Entertainment Inc

Paratus: "we expect this delay to be short-lived"

(X)

[Doubt]

Seriously though, I understand that developing a game is hard and new companies have to understand their limits to their capabilities when making games. But from experience, can we really believe this? or is this "short-lived" delay actually going to be another month or two delay? 

I'm sure Asylum Entertainment Inc have heard of "development hell" well, from the information given to us, all the signs are pointing towards being stuck in limbo. 

I'd be honored if you could reply and give us some reassuring insight into whats going on. and maybe answer a couple of questions?

1. why is it that you keep expecting the module to be ready for a certain date, then get to the date and realize that actually you were nowhere near it?

2. why didn't the gameplay demo we recently received showing parts to do with the S.W.A.T and RACING modules but not actually showing us anything to do with what you've created thus far since the apartment showcase? you would think that the best way to quell turmoil in the community would be to release something showing what you've done so far with what your about to give us. not something that was supposed to be created AFTER the the first promised module was done. you even stated when it was released that a lot of the models, textures and animations were placeholders.

3. why hasn't there been much clarity in your responses towards whats going on at Asylum Entertainment Inc? (I understand that the announcements do provide a lot of information but they don't match up to the delays posted and talked about)

I'm no game developer (however I am currently getting qualifications to be one) but I think if you could answer as many of these questions the best you could, it would put a lot of our minds at ease, even if the answer isn't the best news, as long as we can have something to make our own assumptions on would be great.

(in the end these are questions I have asked to myself and if anything isn't what someone else would want asked or feel offended by my post i apologize in advance)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, JohonnyBz said:

they will never answer because everything now is exposed and they knew it wont release and wanted to calm us down with dev blogs and other stuff, they just want to answer Questions, the real question is that they never ever showed their faces in streaming or in answering Q&A and its kinda Scary

Nothing is “exposed”, you have no clue what your saying.  Also we for sure have seen Paratus and Motowns faces.

Then Explain why they didnt tell us about THE 60 TASKS !!!!! , they said its nearly finished and all that Bull****

60 tasks may sound like a lot to you, but it’s really not.. it’s a tiny fraction of all the tasks they have completed thus far.  Thousands and thousands of “tasks” make up TS, so the remaining 60 or so is really not a lot at all.

4 days are now passed after the tracker was up, nothing changed

They updated it over the weekend....

Nope

It was last updated 23 hours ago... so yes it was, don’t talk if you don’t know the facts.

Ive seen it, it didnt change

It 100% did. You’re actually dumb.