Vince

Any other real crime families?

So I've been wondering if there are any other proper crime families. Seems right now like it's just the Marianos and maybe the Roseport Mafia. Of course, the Mariano Crime Family is accepting members, but we don't just let anyone in. Message me if you're interested and believe you have what it takes. Anyway, it would be good to see some more real crime families emerging.

• Like 1

This is true, I don't see many other proper crime families around except maybe Roseport. If any real crime families start coming in, we'd be glad to do business.

6 hours ago, David_Barbaro said:

Yes,There are other Crime Families here. Langston crime family.

I mean proper crime families.

Advertise much?

I don't think that the rose-port pirates meet the standards since it litteraly doesn't follow the basic things that any modern pirates do and the story is pretty much flawed so i guess you guys are friends?

I can say that your family is impressive everything is correct and precise same for the the Langston Family.

Just my 2 cents.

8 hours ago, Dan said:

Advertise much?

I don't think that the rose-port pirates meet the standards since it litteraly doesn't follow the basic things that any modern pirates do and the story is pretty much flawed so i guess you guys are friends?

I can say that your family is impressive everything is correct and precise same for the the Langston Family.

Just my 2 cents.

It wasn't meant as an advertisement, I guess it sort of turned into that though. I don't mean the Roseport Pirates, they are definitely not a proper crime family. I meant the Roseport Mafia. And the Langston Family isn't a proper crime family as they aren't Italian, nor are they set out like a proper crime family. Thanks, by the way. 

Edited by Johnny

Johnny,

You act like you are the best and only one around who knows what he is doing. I am just saying that you should make sure you can walk the walk if your gonna talk the talk. The big boys don't go around spouting about how they are the best or how everyone else isn't "real"! if you knew anything about real crime families then you would know that they gained respect out of their actions and not by naming themselves the best, like you have.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Dan said:

Advertise much?

Just my 2 cents.

The definition of pirates is someone who steals and robs at sea, which is what we do. Pretty much the basic thing every pirate does. I do agree I should've worked on the backstory a bit more and thought a bit more.

But we are DEFINITELY not a crime family.

You haven't been here long enough to know there is a crime family named the Roseport Mafia.

4 hours ago, CalTerranova said:

Johnny,

You act like you are the best and only one around who knows what he is doing. I am just saying that you should make sure you can walk the walk if your gonna talk the talk. The big boys don't go around spouting about how they are the best or how everyone else isn't "real"! if you knew anything about real crime families then you would know that they gained respect out of their actions and not by naming themselves the best, like you have.

Never named myself the best or did anything like that? You are assuming a lot. And this is OOC. In RP I'm going to be a lot more modest to be in line with my character. 

EDIT: Reading over my initial post I can see where you got that idea but it was only intended as a question, not to be read into quite as much as you have.

Edited by Johnny