Hatoful

Real Estate

I'm just a little confused about how houses are going to function in the game. So say you log onto a server, make some money stuff like that, and you eventually buy a house. If you log out and come back a day later on that same server, you keep your money and items, right? Do you still keep your house, or right when you log off its back on the market? It wouldn't really make sense if you buy a house, just for it to be gone once you log out, you would lose a lot of money if you want to keep buying houses. Also,wouldn't it kind of getting annoying if all of the houses are bought and the house owners become inactive or something? Would there be some kind of an inactivity timer, where if the player is gone for like 2 weeks the house gets automatically sold? I hope this kind of makes sense, I was just really confused xD. Any clarifications would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! :D 

• Like 1

Im a tad confused about housing aswell. I mean i understand that houses can only have one owner where as apartments can have multiple owners like in gta. 

The houses you buy are your as long as you want.

I don't know how they're going to prevent someone from buying all the houses but considering the ammount of houses and how big the cities are, there will be houses for everyone!

if you buy a house on server c it won't appear on any other server. you can buy an apartment and use that on all official servers. your property stays your property (if you buy a duck on server b you can use that duck on every other official server just like your character, your car and your apartment)

Eventually on the server i play on, i will hope to own a chain of houses, to rent, and maybe a club, if you can own a club or bar of sorts. 

I just need to know the investment type system.

I don't care about houses that I buy to then sell, I care about bigger real estate and firms.

16 hours ago, Hatoful said:

I'm just a little confused about how houses are going to function in the game. So say you log onto a server, make some money stuff like that, and you eventually buy a house. If you log out and come back a day later on that same server, you keep your money and items, right? Do you still keep your house, or right when you log off its back on the market? It wouldn't really make sense if you buy a house, just for it to be gone once you log out, you would lose a lot of money if you want to keep buying houses. Also,wouldn't it kind of getting annoying if all of the houses are bought and the house owners become inactive or something? Would there be some kind of an inactivity timer, where if the player is gone for like 2 weeks the house gets automatically sold? I hope this kind of makes sense, I was just really confused xD. Any clarifications would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! :D 

Your house will stay yours once logging on and off. I'm not sure if they plan to make an instance for it so that multiple players can own the same house or if one person will be able to.