tom

what jobs or business are you gona do

Im just curious to see what kind of things people are going to do for work or what kind of business you will try to run. 

There are lots of jobs available in the game. First of all you can chose to be a law abiding citizen or an outlaw. You can be anything your heart desires: from a truck driver to a stripper, a hitman to a crime boss. 

I myself, after retiring from my motorcycle club, am now a mechanic for an illegal street racing organisation.

The good thing about getting in early with this game is that you now have a lot of time to chose what you want to do.

yer i was thinking about running a bikie bar if that is possible with a little under the table service including anything from gun's to drugs 

• Like 1

There are lots of people that want to own bars so you are not alone, however as of yet we do not know if player owned bars will be a thing but thats were the glory of RP comes in :) 

• Like 1

I plan on being a farmer! It's kind of a normal job compared to all these gangs and drugs corps, but I think it'll be fun, mostly cause I'm addicted to Stardew Valley right now o.e :D 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hatoful said:

I plan on being a farmer! It's kind of a normal job compared to all these gangs and drugs corps, but I think it'll be fun, mostly cause I'm addicted to Stardew Valley right now o.e :D 

I would love to be a farmer. I was going to study Agriculture IRL before i changed over to Computer Games Design....i know, i dont know how i made that change :D 

1 minute ago, Herzog said:

I would love to be a farmer. I was going to study Agriculture IRL before i changed over to Computer Games Design....i know, i dont know how i made that change :D 

LOL, my sister did the same where are you from? 

OT: I'm going to be a guitarist maybe a drug dealer or a van driver or something like that.

I'm actually studying Agriculture this fall! Hopefully, some things tie together with what I learn in the game and outside, idk I guess we'll see :D Agriculture to game design tho, that's a huge jump xD

• Like 1

Im from England @Dan. Was going to study at the Royal Agriculture University but changed my mind. Now im stuck behind a desk but im super happy :)

• Like 1

Fitness instructor, if there be this possibility =) If no, then some business or Police, need more info about including jobs :ph34r:

Edited by NskDen
errors
  • Like 2

I plan on running a bank. I'll give interest payments to people who keep their money at the bank (our motto is that there is a way to make money by doing nothing!) and give out loans to companies and individuals.

P.S. I'm hiring.

• Like 1