JonathanTaylor

Looking for a fiance :)

So this post originially went up because i needed another half due to my backstory but it has since then changed...buuut....if anyones still interested. Since marriage is going to be in the game, there is a young mechanic looking for another half :);) 

Edited by Herzog

Does it have to be gender specific? If so then I am out of options, I mean go through me with the cash and I can get you one. 

Oh don't be silly I can't be your fiance, I already got @Arlmar ( Just to remind you Arlmar. )

But yeah, cash solves problems.

Ahahah yeh unfortunately it has to be gender specific due the RP story involves them both having a baby boy. 

Guess i could  slip you some notes for a gril :P

Why not make your background a bit more epic and story like. ( I haven't read your story yet so sorry if it might seem off) 

You finally got to propose to your girl but her father denied it and moved to Identity where you are still searching for it.

( Now this was just a bit romantic I love roma- I mean yeah. Contact me if you want me to create a nice but epic background or if you even need a story of some kind tell me as I love to write.)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, FlyingDuck said:

Why not make your background a bit more epic and story like. ( I haven't read your story yet so sorry if it might seem off) 

You finally got to propose to your girl but her father denied it and moved to Identity where you are still searching for it.

( Now this was just a bit romantic I love roma- I mean yeah. Contact me if you want me to create a nice but epic background or if you even need a story of some kind tell me as I love to write.)

Thats actually really good. After trying to propose and getting denied by her father, she has to gone to the island, to get away from him even though she still loves him, with his child and now he is looking for her and him. 

Even if you do find one, what about your MC? What is she gonna be, the First Lady?

UPDATE:

Just realized you made a new character so you could take a break from the MC.

Edited by TrueCrazyMan

2 minutes ago, TrueCrazyMan said:

Even if you do find one, what about your MC? What is she gonna be, the First Lady?

I PMed you just now Crazy :)