Sign in to follow this  
TheoGT

Gameplay video

Question

We were promised a gameplay video in January, will we be seeing this or has it been even further delayed?

4 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, TheoGT said:

We were promised a gameplay video in January, will we be seeing this or has it been even further delayed?

There will be a dev blog tonight that will either show the video or address it, If there is no announcement, tweet or link, then nothing has changed. Please be patient. 

• Like 2

patience is fine, but you keep delaying dates, and the community does not like it:p I think i can speak for alot of the community if i say either stick to the dates, or dont announce dates:p 

• Like 2

I am not that mad. Star Citizen is the same but there a just a few people working on this game so I am patient. 

2 hours ago, Theezakj said:

patience is fine, but you keep delaying dates, and the community does not like it:p I think i can speak for alot of the community if i say either stick to the dates, or dont announce dates:p 

No actual dates were given, they gave a month no date and so really it is the month which will be delayed. Fact is 1 person is working on the video and so we can wait for him to finish because he has to wait for other mechanics to be done before he can continue things with the video.