JonathanTaylor

Club Houses

Hello all,

Does anyone have an idea on how club houses/safe houses or whatever you want to call them will work?

I have drawn a picture of what i want my clubhouse to look like but i doubt the devs will just place it on request but will there be any customisation options or templates to chose from?

Here is the pic of my club house:

12810325_10207334035526700_962424920_o.j

It has a garage, main clubhouse and then a warehouse. Those are the three main things i want in my clubhouse but will there we places to chose from?
I dont really understand how it will work with the amount of gangs.

Any help is appreciated

Herzog

wait what? isn't that the lost motorcycle outpost from that you have to steal lectro bikes in a gta online heist?

i cant rightly remember that mission :D i just typed in MC club house on google and started drawing. No clue what a club house looks like so i needed a reference :D 

Hey Herz :),  Basically in the real world a Club House tends to be what the club can get/afford (if you take a look on Google you'll see the huge variety) and so far as far as customization goes, from what has been mentioned so far, it doesn't look like we'll be able to customize the exterior of buildings which is really all that an MC tends to do.

14 minutes ago, Jinx said:

Hey Herz :),  Basically in the real world a Club House tends to be what the club can get/afford (if you take a look on Google you'll see the huge variety) and so far as far as customization goes, from what has been mentioned so far, it doesn't look like we'll be able to customize the exterior of buildings which is really all that an MC tends to do.

Ahhh thats a shame. It would be nice to have full customization on your house and what not. Oh well i guess i get what we get but would really like to know if we will get things like compounds and garages.

Thank you for your reply :)

Well houses 100% have garages, that much is confirmed via the packages you can get if you sign up,so I guess a big house with a garage could easily serve as a club house :)

Yeh thats a good idea actually. I just at least want something that represents a club house, possibly with a bar and a big table and a garage to put our bikes in

Edited by Herzog

On 3/5/2016 at 3:04 PM, Herzog said:

i cant rightly remember that mission :D i just typed in MC club house on google and started drawing. No clue what a club house looks like so i needed a reference :D 

In my town in real life we have a MC (will not name them) and their club house is just a normal house white in color with motorcycles outside. I never see anybody outside. Maybe on guy smoking a cigarette. But I will guess that they have a bar and a pool table / poker table in there.  It would be cool to own a business and in the back have a small club house with a poker and pool table with some desks. 

Edited by Luca_Santarelli
  • Like 3

On 05/03/2016 at 10:41 PM, Jinx said:

Well houses 100% have garages, that much is confirmed via the packages you can get if you sign up,so I guess a big house with a garage could easily serve as a club house :)

Apartments get garages, but they did state that there will be mansions in the map and I hope it will come with a plot of land too.

I heard you can make paintings, so hopefully you can post pictures on the wall, such as your MC motto or the full patch. 

I would love to have a huge mantel on my wall of this pic, as I say as a role play perspective "My distant family" sense the Santarelli family was tooken out by another family. Forum thread coming soon as the backstory. 

cle_mafia.jpg

• Like 1