FreakyRamen

Criminal Ideas

What types of Illegal activities can you take part in? comment ideas for the illegal professions that should be pursued in Identity and how they will be pulled off.

There is quite a few features built into Identity for the criminal lifestyle. You'll see people robbing banks, taking hostages, mugging, growing illegal narcotics, fighting over gang turf, etc. We kind of see the criminal gameplay as a lifestyle in Identity, rather than a career. Committing certain crimes sets you down a temporary road of law evading, at least until you're caught and arrested. This will limit your access to vendors and shops around the map, forcing you to visit special black market dealers for all of your supplies. And there are exclusive clubs specifically for the criminal underground to meet and socialize with like-minded shady individuals!

• Like 1

I think I would do silent crimes like growing narcotics. In GTA San Andreas Multiplayer I was good at selling drugs (but i buyed drugs and sold them for bigger price, otherwise I would earn nothing (if I would buy drugs and sell them for same price)).

Edited by Tymberlejk
Can someone give me reputation? :(
  • Like 1

I won't commit any crime, except those 70% sales on my high quality sweaters, that will be a big crime

• Like 1

20 hours ago, RaidDavid18 said:

Can't wait until I became a hitman in this game.

Too bad you can't, you'll just rdm and get banned.

On 3/3/2016 at 3:57 PM, BluePandaIta said:

Well if thats a rule its only on official servers, dont know what rented server owners will allow.

On 3/3/2016 at 3:57 PM, BluePandaIta said:

This isn't Gmod, I rather use DM instead of RDM, yes I know it means the same thing but DM sounds better. DM = DeathMatch,

i'll just wait until the police department is geting raided. then: i'll just tell the criminals that i'm a medic and cook some meth in the pd :D

edit: i don'T care if it works or not. let a bench vending machine keep his ingame dreams

Edited by Shimozukachi