rebelhollar

Fire Department

My question is this I am a volunteer FireFighter and If I want to be a FireFighter in this game as a job. Will there be areas that ask a person if they do have experience with this form of job that can make there player have a better chance to get that job then another player?

I don't know, but I would assume it would take the same system as police officers. The way police works are there is a certain amount of playable slots allowed per server the more time you have on as a said firefighter the higher rank or status you might have. I'm only assuming though don't quote me, I could be totally wrong. (But i don't think so)

Also On official servers, you have to do a tutorial to be a police officer ( I'm quoting another post here) so that might be the case for firefighter aswell?

Edited by GrandmaGlock
  • Like 1

I would have to agree, I would believe there would be a similar training system in place on official servers. Private servers will more than likely be different, allowing server owners to make their own system.

On 10/29/2017 at 4:26 PM, rebelhollar said:

My question is this I am a volunteer FireFighter and If I want to be a FireFighter in this game as a job. Will there be areas that ask a person if they do have experience with this form of job that can make there player have a better chance to get that job then another player?

For official servers you will have to complete a tutorial and have a slot available Like @GrandmaGlock said. Private servers will love to have you if you have real life experience and will have a custom training and recruitment system like @Dimmies said. I would recommend learning and experiencing the game on official servers first while communities are made and you can find one to stick with :).

Edited by Villasenor
  • Like 2

On 30.10.2017 at 12:26 AM, rebelhollar said:

Rebelhollar, 

If you want to do that, I would support that because we need volunteers like you as a firefighter. First of all you do a service for the people and a service for Identity Island. Great. Greetings Chairman Maurice Clinton (Radical Democrats Left Party)

be53a4_eb7d5b351b8045fba141ce53a5a91a03~

• Like 1

On 10/29/2017 at 7:26 PM, rebelhollar said:

All careers will have similar systems to the Police ranking system as you have to do certain tasks and earn xp

• Like 1