jaylenclyde

what are the main reasons you bought identity/ What are the features that interested you and made you click that paypal button

what are the main reasons you bought identity/ What are the features that interested you and made you click that PayPal button

my answer= the freedom to be rich in different ways more freedom that one of the best games such as gta5 that will never be forgotten. Basically, I think that this game has the potential for me to do a lot of features that I wish I could do in other games

• Like 1

Its a Game many people want, so i want to support them. I hope this game will be good and not be a shame! Just thinking positive

Getting rid of the AI which were super annoying in GTA, while bringing a much bigger map with a lot more people to PERP. 

• Like 1

to me the lack of good games (the only good game in 2017 is arma 3 and thats Literally IT ) and the opportunity to do A good RP  with good attention to details 

• Like 2

I've been playing RP games for awhile and this game looks like it'll be exactly the type of RP game I'd make if I was a developer. There are so many things missing from most others because they're essentially mods and not games meant to be RP'd in. Like San Andreas, for instance. LSRP is great (the admins are garbage though) but it's missing lots of things that would make a great RP game. You can only do so much. I hope this game lives up to the hype.

• Like 1

There aren't any other RP games even close to the level of detail and perfection that Identity will have, plus all the other game modes are filled with minge, RDM and trolls because they are not standalone games, as most of them are just mods for other games(Garry's Mod RP servers, Arma Altis Life, ect.)

For me its a matter of finding a more realistic social game. This one seems to have serious potential in that department. I'm hoping for ongoing development and expansions, additions for more jobsets and interactions. I keep waiting for a more complete list of options in first access but still just see bits and pieces of this and that. I'm sure it's coming, maybe I'm just starting to get a little impatient for it though, LOL!

I love Altis Life to bits, and i think of this as an standalone version of that, also improved in every possible way.

I've been wanting to play a game like this for years now. Also I think I may try to find a way to make real money from this game... hm.

"even if this game is going to be bad it did one thing, and that is moving away from arma and show the world making a life mod/ game is possible outside arma and will (hopefully)  be better

i bought this to support the development to bring up a new standard for the life genre . or how they would say it " changing what it means to be an MMORPG"

lol this is a joke/serious answer this is basically GMOD Darkrp Without 7 year olds who use their parents money to get good guns And No Minges as well

2 hours ago, Warzorwesumi said:

lol this is a joke/serious answer this is basically GMOD Darkrp Without 7 year olds who use their parents money to get good guns And No Minges as well

ow we have 7 year olds tho. so don't worry

The reason that I choose to pre-buy this game, was mainly to support the team, because of what they have showed us already, is incredible. There's a lot of people who have been wishing for a RPG game like this to come out, and a team finally took the chance to start making the game, which has come really far in terms of creating the game.

The things I like about Identity, is that you have the freedom to do whatever you like. The one thing I'm looking forward to do, as soon as I get into the game, is to start designing my home, as I like to design interiors, buildings, graphics (ex. logos), etc.