HAWK

What's up citizens!!!???

@DanVash Yeah, all you gotta do is join an Altis life or Arma life server in Arma 3. Most servers have a public slot to try it out. If you like the community they'll want you to go to their website to fill out an application.

@HAWK Is it like Identity? Or is it like Battlefield Hardline where it's just cops and robbers? Can you actually pull people over and ticket them?

Welcome HAWK
you wanna be cop? not glad to hear that xD :P
wish you a great time here! hope to see you in game

On 6/24/2017 at 10:47 PM, DanVash said:

@HAWK Is it like Identity? Or is it like Battlefield Hardline where it's just cops and robbers? Can you actually pull people over and ticket them?

@DanVash Sorry for the late response. Identity is heavily based off of the Arma 3 Life and Altis life servers. So to answer your question, yes.

Edited by HAWK
fixing

@HAWK I just downloaded Arma 3 a few weeks ago to try it and this Atlis life thing you're talking about is a mod, and everytime I try to join a server it's always empty.

Nice topic read with pleasure nice introduction of yourself, best of luck within the game and in your career in real life and of course welcome. 
Maybe with some luck we will play together some day.:-)

@Genesai Yeah great community for Altis life.

@DanVash I hope you joined a great community. There are still some servers out there with people on them. Just gotta look.

@MarkhossThanks so much. I appreciate it!!! Yeah maybe!

Edited by HAWK
fixing
  • Like 1

On 16/06/2017 at 10:01 PM, HAWK said:

Introduction: What's up identity community!? My real is Jacob, but you guy's can call me that or HAWK (my username). I've been around dozens of role play communities and had the pleasure of meeting so many people. The reason why I'm here, which is most likely the same reason why everyone is here is for the Identity game. This game caught my eyes ages ago back in 2016 and I've watched the game grow through the dev blogs. It took me until now to actually buy the game and make an account on the forums to introduce myself, lol. 

Gaming: So "what's my experience with role play games?" you may ask. Well, I've spent 1250 hours on Arma 3 (yes a lot of hours, lol) about 900 hours of which was devoted to Arma life and Altis life servers. I belonged to the ANR community which was a very famous one for some time before it disbanded. Since then I've joined tons of other communities mostly playing as a Police Officer. Just last year I had my own server with a great group of people, but had to shut it down due to work and school. As of now I'm planning on opening another server for Identity and bringing the same realistic guidelines that arma has taught me with it. I'm also the creator of one of the biggest Law Enforcement related scenario for Arma 3 called City Cop Life.  As well as arma 3 I have 839 hours on G-Mod which about 800 hours were on role play servers too. I've been a Community manager on one of fastest growing role play commmunities for Star Wars RP and Fallout RP servers. So it's safe to say I have plenty of experience with role play. 

Life: My goal right now is to keep going to school and eventually become a police officer once I graduate college.. I have a lot experience with Law Enforcement and can't wait to share it.

Other: I can't wait for the first module to come out so I can join the rest of you and have a bunch of fun.

What part of Identity are you guy's craving for them to give more info about?

Hiya Jacob, my name's Brian. It's nice to meet you mate. :D

I believe someone has already given you two useful FAQ links, but I'mma one-up them (sorry to whoever that person is, love you <3 ) and let you know there's a video in the 3'rd link on my Signature which I think you'd enjoy. It's some QnA with the devs if you haven't already seen it.

Anyway, have fun and feel free to talk to me at any time! :)