Hello all, I am about to pledge the $30 to have access to the first module. I am very hyped for this game and I am very hyped to join this community.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, supercharge71 said:

Hello all, I am about to pledge the $30 to have access to the first module. I am very hyped for this game and I am very hyped to join this community.

Welcome friend. Hope you have a great time here. And I also hope to see you in the town square. There's some FAQs which is good to read. There's a lot of information around here. There's also few ppl which can give you an additional information for further questions. I'm sure that they will write you later.

Wish you a nice day :)

Edited by Pepighostrid3r

6 hours ago, supercharge71 said:

Alright! Good luck, and wait like the rest of us... patiently... oh so patiently...

• Like 1

23 hours ago, supercharge71 said:

Hello supercharge71
Welcome to the community 

What do you want to do, such many opportunities, let hear your "dreams" :)

Sincerly - Vito

• Like 1

On 2017-6-2 at 11:31 PM, supercharge71 said:

Hi there!

Welcome to the Identity Community! Speaking from personal experience, the community is very open and friendly environment and you can build some interesting discussions with others! I hope to see you soon in Town Square!

On 6/3/2017 at 5:36 PM, CrimesBane said:

Hello supercharge71
Welcome to the community 

What do you want to do, such many opportunities, let hear your "dreams" :)

Sincerly - Vito

Hi Vito sorry for such a late reply, but personally I want to become a business man. Possibly open up my own clothing line. Possibly do other side jobs that are more "under the table" if you get what I mean. haha

• Like 1

11 hours ago, supercharge71 said:

Hi Vito sorry for such a late reply, but personally I want to become a business man. Possibly open up my own clothing line. Possibly do other side jobs that are more "under the table" if you get what I mean. haha

:D sounds great, we need some stores we can deal with "special" stuff 
let us know how´s going. wish you deciplin, luck and success ;)

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 8:31 AM, supercharge71 said:

Hi and welcome to the forums!  There's quite a few of us that are hyped for this game so you'll fit in perfectly with us :)

• Like 1