Sign in to follow this  
Flappy

Question about starting

Question

so currently right now if I donate to get the package do I also obtain a download of the game and able to play or am I just waiting for a release?

10 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, Flappy said:

so currently right now if I donate to get the package do I also obtain a download of the game and able to play or am I just waiting for a release?

We're still waiting on the release.

It's $15 for the game when it's fully released. It's a heavily reduced price right now, and it'll probably be about $45 when the game officially comes out.

It's $30 for a beta code when the beta modules come out. The next module is expected to come early May, unless the developers push the date back again.

10 hours ago, SupremeLeader said:

It's $30 for a beta code when the beta modules come out. The next module is expected to come early May, unless the developers push the date back again.

I just wanted to point out that the modules are not a beta, they are more a alpha stage than beta, and I just wanted to correct you on the mistake. Beta will be the closest thing to "Full game release", the Modules however are 3 standalone parts of the game which are not close to the full release.

Everything else is correct.

@Flappy Modules are not the beta, beta will be available Early 2018 at earliest likely, the modules are more standalone pieces of the game which are more an alpha stage set.

Edited by JamesLuck01

56 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I just wanted to point out that the modules are not a beta, they are more a alpha stage than beta, and I just wanted to correct you on the mistake. Beta will be the closest thing to "Full game release", the Modules however are 3 standalone parts of the game which are not close to the full release.

Oh, yeah this is more accurate.

Good catch.

So there is an alpha stage to this game is it still available or possible to obtain a ? 

@Flappy In order to get the alpha stage, or modules, you would have to buy the $30 Founder Pack. The Founder Pack includes the full game at release, plus the 3 modules and the beta. However, I would get it soon as it will not be available once the Town Square Module is released! Also, the Town Square Module is said to be released relatively soon (Though no ETA), so act fast! :D   

Edited by Hatoful

54 minutes ago, Flappy said:

So there is an alpha stage to this game is it still available or possible to obtain a ? 

To add on to what @Hatoful is saying, The 1st Module will be playable soon but it is not out as of yet. You will have to download the installer from this site when the module is available and download the module from that installer. The game will be available on steam ONLY at full game release which is likely to be some time next year.

• Like 1