So what about shooting and driving? Is that gonna be added to the game, and is it only gonna be one fun in the back of a trunk or can you apply two or three 12 gauges to the trunk. I can tell that chasing criminals might turn into a need for that, same with defending from cops, and so the area isn't plastered with cop cars that belong to injured police or such.

I just enjoy the co-op part of games and that's where I find fulfillment and that's why I lose interest so quick in other games, and the lack of detail I suppose.

I mean it seems absolutely logical but I just want to know for sure that I can shoot from my car as a passenger at least, and that I can have mine and my co-coppers gun in the trunk. 

i think it will be like in gta v via first person or gta san andreas, because it wouldn't be that realistic if you drive and still got more accuracy than a clone trooper

I have yet to hear anything about this. I am on both sides of this idea. I would really like to see something like this implemented because it would be useful but at the same time, this is an RP server, where things are meant to be done face to face. I guess we shall see.

hope it won't be like in gta online where everyone drives a super sports car or an armored kuruma (easy c4 kill) with underlights, giant spoiler, annoying horns, completly black paintjob etc. you know what i mean completely unrealistic because in reallife you would get arrested for tuning like that and bla

13 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

hope it won't be like in gta online where everyone drives a super sports car or an armored kuruma (easy c4 kill) with underlights, giant spoiler, annoying horns, completly black paintjob etc. you know what i mean completely unrealistic because in reallife you would get arrested for tuning like that and bla

The amount of money you earn will be very similar to real life, so you wont be getting 200,000$ every 30 minute heist :) Those kind of luxury cars will be taking some time to get

• Like 1