Sign in to follow this  
ECorp

Can we get a feedback sub forum?

@Beach_Ball @Motown @Paratus Could we maybe get a Feedback Section on the forum?
It be great if the community could have a proper place for us to give feedback.
And it will provide a way to sort trough it all and for you to answer as well, now that the module is close at hand.

It be nice if we could start more two way communication for this game.
Also the community (speaking for my self at least) I think would appreciate that back and fourth.

And it would provide a more hands on mentalety, promoting good constructve feedback.
And will provide a more transparent and genuin atmosphere that i think we all want on here moving forward.

Thank you for reading.
ECorp

Edited by ECorp

13 hours ago, ECorp said:

@Beach_Ball @Motown @Paratus Could we maybe get a Feedback Section on the forum?
It be great if the community could have a proper place for us to give feedback.
And it will provide a way to sort trough it all and for you to answer as well, now that the module is close at hand.

It be nice if we could start more two way communication for this game.
Also the community (speaking for my self at least) I think would appreciate that back and fourth.

And it would provide a more hands on mentalety, promoting good constructve feedback.
And will provide a more transparent and genuin atmosphere that i think we all want on here moving forward.

Thank you for reading.
ECorp

This sort of thing will come with the new website like a lot of the forum stuff will. I think more areas will be on the forum for feedback and more.