Sign in to follow this  
yakir77

Survey: How much do you think will be a success for this game?

Survey: How much do you think will be a success for this game?   

135 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you think will be a success for this game?

• Little
    • medium
    • A large

12 minutes ago, yakir77 said:

I also hope that the success of the game will be huge

Lets hope so man!

I think that this game could be medium or large. It depends on the marketing, development time, and how polished it is when it releases.

When the game comes out, and they did everything they said (and they don't delay the town square more). I'm really sure this game would be a big succes.

I believe this dev team is very talented.  How they started off as a small team who created Altis Life for Arma 3, and really kickstarted modern MMORPG.  To now with there increased size of a team.  This game is going to take a lot of time.  And I wouldn’t be suprised if the full game isn’t out until sometime in 2020. But I truly believe in this game.  And I will wait as long as it takes, because the concept of this game sounds like the best game ever to me. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Cstove said:

אני מאמין זה צוות dev הוא מאוד מוכשר. איך הם התחילו בתור קבוצה קטנה שיצרה Altis החיים עבור ארמה 3, ובאמת kickstarted MMORPG המודרנית. עד עכשיו עם גדל גודל של צוות. המשחק הזה הולך לקחת הרבה זמן. ואני לא הייתי מופתע אם המשחק המלא הוא לא החוצה עד מתישהו בשנת 2020. אבל אני באמת מאמין במשחק הזה. ואני אחכה כל עוד זה לוקח, כי הרעיון של המשחק הזה נשמע כמו המשחק הטוב ביותר אי פעם לי. 

I believe this game will be better than ARMA 3 This is a piece of friends game !!
All the coverage around the game raises expectations.
April 23 will be a historic day!B|

2 minutes ago, yakir77 said:

I believe this game will be better than ARMA 3 This is a piece of friends game !!
All the coverage around the game raises expectations.
April 23 will be a historic day!B|

Oh it will be 100x better than Arma 3 for sure 

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

I think it depends. IF they get the balance right between cops and robbers, & the other aspects of the game, then I think it will be massive. On the other hand, if this turns out to be a crime spree with bells on, then I think it will flop.

It depends, because if it's going to be what it sets out to be, it'll be either be rather niche or potentially a genre trailblazer (if it's really good and isn't overtaken by something similar).

I'm hoping there'll be plenty of people on it, but at the same time, I'm not keen on it being that huge as the population of griefers and cheaters would naturally rise. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, lamona said:

It depends, because if it's going to be what it sets out to be, it'll be either be rather niche or potentially a genre trailblazer (if it's really good and isn't overtaken by something similar).

I'm hoping there'll be plenty of people on it, but at the same time, I'm not keen on it being that huge as the population of griefers and cheaters would naturally rise. 

Lets hope there aren't any cheaters/hackers..my worst nightmare in a game!

3 hours ago, polydorou said:

Lets hope there aren't any cheaters/hackers..my worst nightmare in a game!

There is hackers and cheaters in all games. (Only time I have seen this as untrue is if the game never had a hacker population and it was unpopular/lessly known game.) I would think wondering what they will do after and what kind of tools are they going to use to catch them would be more beneficial. Which to me is way more important then just no hackers and cheaters. (Since after all that is uncommon thing to happen.) 

Edited by Xzothi

14 minutes ago, Xzothi said:

There is hackers and cheaters in all games. (Only time I have seen this as untrue is if the game never had a hacker population and it was unpopular/lessly known game.) I would think wondering what they will do after and what kind of tools are they going to use to catch them would be more beneficial. Which to me is way more important then just no hackers and cheaters. (Since after all that is uncommon thing to happen.) 

I agree, lets trust the devs that in such case everything will be under control

1 hour ago, Xzothi said:

1 hour ago, polydorou said:

I agree, lets trust the devs that in such case everything will be under control

The developers will be creating their own anti-cheat system from the ground up as well as likely steams VAC will be something also used. A cheater on Identity will get a game/ account ban if caught.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

The developers will be creating their own anti-cheat system from the ground up as well as likely steams VAC will be something also used. A cheater on Identity will get a game/ account ban if caught.

Didn't have a doubt ;)

1 hour ago, LuckyDuck said:

Well it is good they are looking into that. Since to me making your own anti-cheat for your game is a better idea then using one that is freely available. 

This comes down to the hackers/cheaters can use third party games to figure out how the anti-cheat software works and figure out ways to avoid detection.

Also multi tier Anti-Cheat system can also help as well. As long as they do not read the same data the same way. If you were able to you could have a system that to get around one Anti-Cheat would flag the other one onto the person who is cheating/hacking. 

Edited by Xzothi

It all depends on how well it adapts to the player's development. People who are exceptionally good; will become well established and will want to do more. The developers must be able to meet these demands to an extent. In no way am I personally comparing the inner workings of this game to GTA, but I can't help to think that other enthusiast will. As we know, Identities developers have already promised features that GTA does not have.  That's already a major seller for me. But how many players do you think will continue to play this game if the launch date is somewhere around GTA 6 launch date?

Not only that; but another competitor is EVERYWHERE. I don't want EVERYWHERE to release and every single feature that we expected Identity to bring is in EVERYWHERE. I did find a major selling point of EVERYWHERE being that things you see in real life will inspire many things you see in the game. That could mean a tone of things. I personally feel it means that the game is forever growing. One could imagine playing through events that have occurred during the 70's leading all the way up until now and beyond.  

2 hours ago, Good_Citizen said:

Not only that; but another competitor is EVERYWHERE. I don't want EVERYWHERE to release and every single feature that we expected Identity to bring is in EVERYWHERE. I did find a major selling point of EVERYWHERE being that things you see in real life will inspire many things you see in the game. That could mean a tone of things. I personally feel it means that the game is forever growing. One could imagine playing through events that have occurred during the 70's leading all the way up until now and beyond.

1. Competition is good,

2. We know nothing about the game "Everywhere".

3. GTA 6 will not compare to Identity.

4. Everywhere likely will have AI / NPC's roaming the world.

I think it won't be very popular game. If not there would be a lot of rumours already and tons of peoples interested. Lets face reality, any gaming website / magazine not even mentioning identity, like it doesn't exist, forum is terribly quiet, threads from months ago on first page. Even backers sitting quiet, there is completely no hype and life around this project and from my perspective it looks like already dead, very few hundreds of interested players. Not gonna lie, if town square release date will be pushed back again or they release something with quality of so hyped "gameplay video" i will ask for refund

3 minutes ago, Masa said:

I think it won't be very popular game. If not there would be a lot of rumours already and tons of peoples interested. Lets face reality, any gaming website / magazine not even mentioning identity, like it doesn't exist, forum is terribly quiet, threads from months ago on first page. Even backers sitting quiet, there is completely no hype and life around this project and from my perspective it looks like already dead, very few hundreds of interested players. Not gonna lie, if town square release date will be pushed back again or they release something with quality of so hyped "gameplay video" i will ask for refund

Over 20k people backed the game.  There is deffinently still a ton of support and fans of this game! :) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cstove said:

Over 20k people backed the game.  There is deffinently still a ton of support and fans of this game! :) 

Yes, on paper but do u see this support here? Because i can count on my fingers how many active users is here together with asylum representatives. And if we are on numbers, only bit over 4k backed it on Kickstarter which is not much considering there is literally no competition for them. Don't get me wrong, i would love to see identity on top of steam charts but it seems like its niche game and i will be surprised if they will get enough support to pull it to release.

Without faith we will not reach anything in life!!

On 12/04/2018 at 1:31 AM, Masa said:

Yes, on paper but do u see this support here? Because i can count on my fingers how many active users is here together with asylum representatives. And if we are on numbers, only bit over 4k backed it on Kickstarter which is not much considering there is literally no competition for them. Don't get me wrong, i would love to see identity on top of steam charts but it seems like its niche game and i will be surprised if they will get enough support to pull it to release.

You can not visit the game that the game has not yet come out I believe it will be good.......

• Like 1

המשחק מתקרב בהתרגשות רבה
יאללה :D..

Edited by yakir77

On 12.4.2018 at 3:31 AM, Masa said:

כן, על הנייר, אבל האם אתה רואה את התמיכה הזו כאן? כי אני יכול לסמוך על האצבעות שלי כמה משתמשים פעילים כאן עם נציגי מקלט. ואם אנחנו על מספרים, רק קצת מעל 4k מגובה אותו על קיקסטארטר אשר לא שוקל הרבה יש ממש לא תחרות עליהם. אל תבינו אותי לא נכון, אני אשמח לראות זהות על גבי תרשימי אדים אבל זה נראה כמו משחק נישה שלה, אני אהיה מופתע אם הם יקבלו מספיק תמיכה כדי למשוך אותו לשחרר.

Trust me a friend that the community in identity only grows!