Preston_bodhi_343

Two bedroom apartment

Hello and good day all.

I was looking at the pledges and Because I have the VIP that means I get the two bedroom apartment, does anyone know what it looks like blueprint wise? I'd really like to know what my apartment is roughly going to look like before getting it.

Thanks in advance

Nice purchase. I get the studio which should be more than enough at first. Anyway I hope this link helps. 

• Like 1

Hi Preston_bodhi_343!

Currently we have only these blueprints available (the luxury ones get bigger and a bit fancier):

But maybe is Jade able to show you your apartment in one of his streams! He's streaming his work of it and other 3d modeling quite often:
https://www.twitch.tv/jade77

Cheers,
Cayn

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

6 hours ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

Hello and good day all.

I was looking at the pledges and Because I have the VIP that means I get the two bedroom apartment, does anyone know what it looks like blueprint wise? I'd really like to know what my apartment is roughly going to look like before getting it.

Thanks in advance

The 2 bedroom apartment will look like the one in the apartment customisation video as that is the 2 bedroom apartment.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

The 2 bedroom apartment will look like the one in the apartment customisation video as that is the 2 bedroom apartment.

But the shape in the video looks really different to the shape of the blueprint. Plus there is no balcony in the video. 

1 minute ago, Horak said:

But the shape in the video looks really different to the shape of the blueprint. Plus there is no balcony in the video. 

That's because the blueprint is for a luxury one, in the video it's a standard 2 bedroom.

• Like 1

Because the difference is the Blue Print is the "Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartment" and not the 2 Bedroom apartment. The $500 pledge gets the 2 Bedroom apartment not a luxury one.

Oh wow. I pledged the VIP one because I thought I'll get the one from the blueprint. That's disappointing now.

14 minutes ago, Horak said:

Oh wow. I pledged the VIP one because I thought I'll get the one from the blueprint. That's disappointing now.

That is why it is important to read thoroughly. 

If you look at this: https://gyazo.com/9fae955060397fc21dc65f020ed97386

You will see at the bottom the guy who made the post put the actual pledge ($1000 CAD Kickstarter pledge) at bottom.

3 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

That is why it is important to read thoroughly. 

If you look at this: https://gyazo.com/9fae955060397fc21dc65f020ed97386

You will see at the bottom the guy who made the post put the actual pledge ($1000 CAD Kickstarter pledge) at bottom.

I never saw this post before. I only saw the blueprints at the "New screenshots" posts where this isn't mentioned and the two bedroom apartment is missing. So I assumed it will be the one on the picture because it was right below the luxury one bedroom apartment for the 250 Dollar pledge.

4 minutes ago, Horak said:

I never saw this post before. I only saw the blueprints at the "New screenshots" posts where this isn't mentioned and the two bedroom apartment is missing. So I assumed it will be the one on the picture because it was right below the luxury one bedroom apartment for the 250 Dollar pledge.

Ah, yeah unfortunately not, as you see in the blueprint it says "Luxury 2 Bedroom" and then on the $500 pledge within the store page it just says "2 Bedroom". Also on the Apartment video they might of mentioned it was the VIP apartment pledge.

I would say the difference is the layout + a bedroom. The Luxury 1 Bedroom apartment is/ has a better layout probably while the 2 Bedroom one has the extra bedroom where a second friend can live there!

2 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

Ah, yeah unfortunately not, as you see in the blueprint it says "Luxury 2 Bedroom" and then on the $500 pledge within the store page it just says "2 Bedroom". Also on the Apartment video they might of mentioned it was the VIP apartment pledge.

Yeah I haven't seen the video for a while and I upgraded pretty recently. Hmm, do you know if the luxury two bedroom will be available again at some point? Because I really like it.

Yeah I haven't seen the video for a while and I upgraded pretty recently. Hmm, do you know if the luxury two bedroom will be available again at some point? Because I really like it.

No, it won't as it was exclusive to get at kickstarter. You can buy it in game with in game money I am sure.

4 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

No, it won't as it was exclusive to get at kickstarter. You can buy it in game with in game money I am sure.

Alright, let's hope it won't be too expensive. :D Thank you.

• Like 1

Just now, Horak said:

Alright, let's hope it won't be too expensive. :D Thank you.

You're welcome!

• Like 1

I got the speed demon pledge, it says luxury one bedroom apartment. If only I knew about the kickstarter... I mean how I stumbled across this game was because of some guy who talked about it in the VTC (Virtual Truck Company) I used to be in a while ago.

SPEED DEMON
You've got the need for speed, and anything slow simply will not do. Bring it home to a larger garage and upgraded apartment.
Includes: Passport, Founder Hat, Beta Access, $2,000 Game Cash, Luxury One Bedroom Apartment, Two Car Garage, Sports Car
Purchased
  • Like 1