LeviStruik

Can i design clothing and open a clothing store?

Question

hi,

My name is LeviStruik and i have a question. When the game comes out will I be able to design clothing and open a store? 

greetings

EDIT:  thanks for all the replies! I have just bought the game and I didnt know that my question was already answered.

Edited by LeviStruik

3 answers to this question

3 hours ago, LeviStruik said:

hi,

My name is LeviStruik and i have a question. When the game comes out will I be able to design clothing and open a store? 

greetings

Yes you will be able to manufacture and sell clothing. For now you will only have a good amount of options of clothing. If possible the devs are going to look into custom clothing.

13 hours ago, LeviStruik said:

hi,

greetings

Hi, LeviStruik. This has already been discussed many times in the past through the community forums here and, if memory serves correctly, it has also been passively mentioned in at least one of the Podcast/Video Interviews with the Developers.

You will be able to design your own clothing items and even choose the fabric of which the clothing piece will be made out of. You will then be in charge of hiring a delivery company (players can also get jobs as delivery drivers and start their own delivery companies) to deliver your product to the customer. If the delivery driver doesn't meet the deadline for the delivery, the item will be automatically teleported to them when the deadline for delivery is met so they will never miss out on a product at fault of the delivery company. It simply means that the delivery drivers, most likely, won't get paid / paid fully.

I imagine that it will work very much like the painting on a canvas system in which you can send it to a museum/art gallery (or in this case, your store which you can purchase) and people can purchase it.

Please note though; you will not be able to work at a register and process transactions as an NPC will be doing that for you. The reason for this is, as the Developers have already stated in the past, it's just not fun. You might think to yourself "I'd love to roleplay as a cashier" but it would get very boring, very quickly.

Without meaning to sound rude at all, please use the community "Search" bar before creating posts like these as they have most likely already been discussed in the past and numerous posts on the topic simply create spam and/or push other people's posts (some of which may be new, original questions) away and make them harder to see.

If I was able to answer your question and you were satisfied with this answer, please leave a "like" (and on any other posts above/below which answer your question) and click the "upwards arrow" on the left of this post :)

Edited by BrianHamilton