ThePandaGamer

WILL THERE BE COWS?

Hunting is something players can do in Identity. On the farm / out in the wilderness, then harvesting and selling your meats to a local butcher would be a sustainable income stream for those that want to live the quiet life!

4 hours ago, Sicario said:

Hunting is something players can do in Identity. On the farm / out in the wilderness, then harvesting and selling your meats to a local butcher would be a sustainable income stream for those that want to live the quiet life!

That sounds so appealing, going out on a hunt at the break of dawn, then coming home later in the day to my home in the countryside. Nice and relaxing. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Chuc said:

Will you be able to kill and steal other farmers cattle?

I'm against this suggestion, because I think farmers should be allowed to keep their animals, without having them get killed by other players. Same goes for stealing

4 hours ago, Alfred said:

I'm against this suggestion, because I think farmers should be allowed to keep their animals, without having them get killed by other players. Same goes for stealing

It wasn't a suggestion it was a question. I would like to try being a farmer but if people could steal and or kill your live stock it wouldn't be very fun but it would be realistic.

Maybe they may put in that only other farmers can rustle cattle and then a time limit that they have to keep the cattle before they sell or kill, so the owner has time to find them.

Then you could also make it a law if the rustle gets caught, he has to pay for each head of cattle he stole and go to prison for abit.

Just a thought

• Like 2

On 15/02/2016 at 11:12 PM, Chuc said:

It wasn't a suggestion it was a question. I would like to try being a farmer but if people could steal and or kill your live stock it wouldn't be very fun but it would be realistic.

Maybe they may put in that only other farmers can rustle cattle and then a time limit that they have to keep the cattle before they sell or kill, so the owner has time to find them.

Then you could also make it a law if the rustle gets caught, he has to pay for each head of cattle he stole and go to prison for abit.

Just a thought

As @AndrewDonaldson said thats a great idea. Keep it up.

• Like 1

Blocking traffic as a cow will be most satisfying for me, while my crew of turtles hijack vehicles.

• Like 1