Aetion

Do half of you people read?

All the time identityRPG's twitter feed gets questions like "When will the game release, when does beta come out?" as if it wasn't asked the other 5 times that same week. People will ask what are the specs either on forums or on twitter, it's ridiculous. But I'm not here to rant, but it should be simple. At least look around to see if someone already asked that same question and if someone answered. :(

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Aetion said:

All the time identityRPG's twitter feed gets questions like "When will the game release, when does beta come out?" as if it wasn't asked the other 5 times that same week. People will ask what are the specs either on forums or on twitter, it's ridiculous. But I'm not here to rant, but it should be simple. At least look around to see if someone already asked that same question and if someone answered. :(

what do you want? there are always a: peoples that don't read and ask; b: peoples that are reading and believing they get the answer because their parents always told them they are special; c: peoples that read and don't ask if it was asked billion times :P

6 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

what do you want? there are always a: peoples that don't read and ask; b: peoples that are reading and believing they get the answer because their parents always told them they are special; c: peoples that read and don't ask if it was asked billion times :P

Add to that people "people who read but think that hour later devs got the answer to the question and just wait to be asked again".

8 minutes ago, Vix said:

Add to that people "people who read but think that hour later devs got the answer to the question and just wait to be asked again".

and trolls möp

Just ignore the threads if they bother you that much.  Many people don't actively follow and simply want a refresher of where things are.  I completely understand. 

Edited by Sedition

I got to admit it gets extremely annoying at points but everyone does it, you cannot blame them for asking so many times, just simply reply and say read other threads or look at the "tweets" or you can just simply tell them the answer they seek and also tell them to read up on things. But they are usually the lazy people who tend to ask and its mainly because they are curious or just damn idiots trolling as @Shimozukachi said.