AdamAshford

Adam Ashford

Ladies and gentlemen, it is my greatest honor to announce that I will be running for office. It is true that I am new to this… but let me assure you that I am not new to politics. I want to represent the people that share the same vision that I do. I want to give more choice and more stronger voice to the people that share the same values that I uphold myself.

I am a straight shooter, I know my target very well. My policies are all in place yet I am always open for dialog and I am always prepared to listen and critically asses and test my own policies that lay deep in my core compass of believes.

Those believes include conservative way of thinking yet open for small necessary adjustments as all policies require some degree of change once every now and then.

I plan to run as an independent candidate because of the freedom it gives me to stay true to the core of my believes without the need of pleasing my own party let alone having the hassle of managing more than what I have to. My devotion should be uncompromised and it should lay with the people. I do not require “middle man” that the party system offers, I am here to hear directly from you what you want and what you hope for me to do. Your troubles and your worries not those of the party and all the populism and power struggles that party system brings to us today.

I would not be your ruler…. I would be your servant. Yes, you herd that right servant! I am here to serve you and others just like you, I am here to make sure that what you say would be herd and actions that would take place would do so in accordance with and based by your wishes.

Now all that out of the way I shall inform you on my policies that would take immediate effect upon my serving term.

Taxes:

Taxes takes away the money that you have worked so hard for. Not to say that concept of taxes is wrong all together, but when that concept over steps itself it becomes a killer of economy and therefore a killer that harms us all. Killer for us to advance for us to prosper for us to live life to the fullest. Taking away the choice of spending our money as we see fit and therefore not giving us the freedom that we all crave and rightfully deserve.

I therefore propose a fair flat tax for individuals, organizations and companies of 10%. This will insure our economy growing, money flowing and still leaves plenty of founds to fund important organs of our society.

Healthcare:

I strongly believe that a universal healthcare or a basic healthcare is a human right. Therefore, it shall be provided for free by the state and sometimes with additional fees that match the abilities to pay for those in need. This would insure any necessary additional founding for the healthcare sector mean while keeping the basics free for all as a human right. Healthy citizen is a happy citizen, happy citizen is a productive member of society.

Law Enforcement:

Laws need a structure behind them to enforce themselves. Ink on a paper is only an ink on that paper, it does nothing besides just existing as a documentation of something. When there is a higher power to enforce it only then it becomes relevant and meaningful. Therefore, we need a reliable and strong law enforcement community that serves its purpose and its purpose is to serve its people. To insure a solid police force we would need to provide it with all the support that it needs and what it needs is a well-crafted founding mechanism. Times change and with it the whole civil society changes as well, therefore we need a tailored always optimized and well prepared founding for the law enforcement community to function as it is required of them.

Crime Punishments:

There are crimes committed every single day, that is exactly why we must have a strong and capable police force. Yet we must remember that crimes committed by these people are mostly petty crimes. Crimes that are committed not by the evil masterminds but by people that have been left out of the system, people that have been wronged and forgotten by us. Yes… some of them made some wrong choices along the way, but who here can say that they have not made any similar once? Maybe you got away with it? Maybe you had relatives that helped or money in general and you were able to get through those mistakes but these people… most of them had no such choice, had no such help. Therefore, I strongly stand by the idea of a second chance. You get knocked down then you rise up again. We must help and encourage such behavior or we as a functioning society are doomed!

In the end, it is all up to you! You will be the one that chooses who will stand for you, or at least the one who says that he will. Your vote counts and so your voice! I am not the one to tell you who to choose! Think about it carefully and when you do so, think not about the candidates but rather what you want… what will be right choice for you not for the politician that is behind the ticket. Good luck! And if you have any questions or just want to talk to me feel free to do so… I really love to hear from you even if you are in disagreement with me, I still appreciate and highly value your opinion. Thank you!

4 hours ago, AdamAshford said:

Ladies and gentlemen, it is my greatest honor to announce that I will be running for office. It is true that I am new to this… but let me assure you that I am not new to politics. I want to represent the people that share the same vision that I do. I want to give more choice and more stronger voice to the people that share the same values that I uphold myself.

I am a straight shooter, I know my target very well. My policies are all in place yet I am always open for dialog and I am always prepared to listen and critically asses and test my own policies that lay deep in my core compass of believes.

Those believes include conservative way of thinking yet open for small necessary adjustments as all policies require some degree of change once every now and then.

I plan to run as an independent candidate because of the freedom it gives me to stay true to the core of my believes without the need of pleasing my own party let alone having the hassle of managing more than what I have to. My devotion should be uncompromised and it should lay with the people. I do not require “middle man” that the party system offers, I am here to hear directly from you what you want and what you hope for me to do. Your troubles and your worries not those of the party and all the populism and power struggles that party system brings to us today.

I would not be your ruler…. I would be your servant. Yes, you herd that right servant! I am here to serve you and others just like you, I am here to make sure that what you say would be herd and actions that would take place would do so in accordance with and based by your wishes.

Now all that out of the way I shall inform you on my policies that would take immediate effect upon my serving term.

Taxes:

Taxes takes away the money that you have worked so hard for. Not to say that concept of taxes is wrong all together, but when that concept over steps itself it becomes a killer of economy and therefore a killer that harms us all. Killer for us to advance for us to prosper for us to live life to the fullest. Taking away the choice of spending our money as we see fit and therefore not giving us the freedom that we all crave and rightfully deserve.

I therefore propose a fair flat tax for individuals, organizations and companies of 10%. This will insure our economy growing, money flowing and still leaves plenty of founds to fund important organs of our society.

Healthcare:

I strongly believe that a universal healthcare or a basic healthcare is a human right. Therefore, it shall be provided for free by the state and sometimes with additional fees that match the abilities to pay for those in need. This would insure any necessary additional founding for the healthcare sector mean while keeping the basics free for all as a human right. Healthy citizen is a happy citizen, happy citizen is a productive member of society.

Law Enforcement:

Laws need a structure behind them to enforce themselves. Ink on a paper is only an ink on that paper, it does nothing besides just existing as a documentation of something. When there is a higher power to enforce it only then it becomes relevant and meaningful. Therefore, we need a reliable and strong law enforcement community that serves its purpose and its purpose is to serve its people. To insure a solid police force we would need to provide it with all the support that it needs and what it needs is a well-crafted founding mechanism. Times change and with it the whole civil society changes as well, therefore we need a tailored always optimized and well prepared founding for the law enforcement community to function as it is required of them.

Crime Punishments:

There are crimes committed every single day, that is exactly why we must have a strong and capable police force. Yet we must remember that crimes committed by these people are mostly petty crimes. Crimes that are committed not by the evil masterminds but by people that have been left out of the system, people that have been wronged and forgotten by us. Yes… some of them made some wrong choices along the way, but who here can say that they have not made any similar once? Maybe you got away with it? Maybe you had relatives that helped or money in general and you were able to get through those mistakes but these people… most of them had no such choice, had no such help. Therefore, I strongly stand by the idea of a second chance. You get knocked down then you rise up again. We must help and encourage such behavior or we as a functioning society are doomed!

In the end, it is all up to you! You will be the one that chooses who will stand for you, or at least the one who says that he will. Your vote counts and so your voice! I am not the one to tell you who to choose! Think about it carefully and when you do so, think not about the candidates but rather what you want… what will be right choice for you not for the politician that is behind the ticket. Good luck! And if you have any questions or just want to talk to me feel free to do so… I really love to hear from you even if you are in disagreement with me, I still appreciate and highly value your opinion. Thank you!

Welcome to the political arena.

What are your views on LGBTQ+ marriage, homelessness and firearms?

Best of luck from The Hamilton Party.

On ‎02‎.‎09‎.‎2017 at 2:53 PM, BrianHamilton said:

Welcome to the political arena.

What are your views on LGBTQ+ marriage, homelessness and firearms?

Best of luck from The Hamilton Party.

Thank you very much!

LGBTQ:

I believe that LGBTQ community has its palace in our society. I believe that these people still… even if different, are our brothers and sisters. Therefore, all of them share the same rights as we do… although, the right of marriage is a complicated one!

I strongly believe that the LGBTQ community should have a recognition and most of all acceptance when it comes to so called “Life in Marriage”, however issuing a direct statement of official gay marriage is complicated matter. A marriage as defined in its original concept is between man and a woman. Stating that times have moved on and that we should adopt the so called “Romeo and Romeo” way of thinking would be contradictory and disrespectful to the foundation of Christianity and its teachings.

Therefore, I cannot agree nor support of changing the definition of traditional marriage. I strongly believe that marriage as originally defined should stay between man and a woman, yet we must accept and so respect in its own way the quite new phenomenon which is the legitimate way of life with same sex partner.

Homelessness:

As I have stated before that I strongly believe - way of moving forward and having a well-functioning society is due to allowing people to make mistakes. You fail, you get knocked down then you must have the tools to fix it. And by it, I mean your life. Homeless people have not given up on themselves, they  gave up on us, on our society. They do not have the tools to fix it, they only try to survive at the conditions they find themselves in.

We tend to forget for our own sake that these people are people, that these people have feelings, wishes, dreams and desires. They have just as much right to be here as we do. Therefore, I strongly believe that a well-functioning and evolved society should come together to effectively tackle the issue of homelessness, and should make failing less punishing and should highly reward and support those people who are ready to do their best to get their life back on tracks.

Gun Ownership:

I strongly believe in and support liberty and freedom. With it comes liberty to be free. Free from oppression and injustice. Having the means and freedom of protecting yourself, your loved once and any other members of society that requires your immediate assistance is a necessary and basic freedom in my eyes. Therefore, I stand strongly and passionately with the rightful owners of the firearms.

However, I see a lot of bloodshed nowadays that could have been avoided if some necessary steps have been taken to insure safety of the people without the need of taking away their most basic liberties and freedoms.

If we as a modern society cannot agree on basic steps insuring safe gun ownership then we will continue to see even more and more brutal bloodshed. And it will be all on us!

Thank you for your questions!

Edited by AdamAshford
  • Like 1

On 02/09/2017 at 3:33 PM, LuciousTimes said:

All blessings to you! 

I appreciate that!

On 03/09/2017 at 4:15 AM, dragon_12dk said:

A Conservative? I think not. Healthcare, although necessary should never be considered a right. Rights are things we are entitled to. Rights, as we have them now such as Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Assembly, are not material things, nor are they services. By calling health care a right you eliminate the doctor's freedom of practice, and you eliminate the free market from this area. Calling something that is a service a right is dangerous, it implies force. You are going to force the doctor to serve the patient because you say they are entitled to the doctor's service. This is anti-capitalist, it eliminates the doctors right to practice freely in what was a free market, as mentioned earlier, and it takes all control away from the doctor only so they can become public servants to these newly entitled patients. Also, don't call it free, you are only lying to the people, their taxes would need to be dramatically increased.

It is my great honor to talk to you!

Your observations are quite on point, yet you fail to see the bigger picture. First of all, all doctors have to swear a Hippocratic Oath which states “I will remember that I remain a member of society, with special obligations to all my fellow human beings, those sound of mind and body as well as the infirm”.

This statement in the medical oath states that doctor has special obligations to help its fellow human being. Not even that, but you assume someone would force a doctor to do what he is there to do in the first place is ridiculous and utter nonsense.

Not to pay doctors well? Or force them to do stuff that they do not want? In which society do you live and what do you take me for?... How is this even possible?

You do not need to answer these questions, these are empty questions for an empty statement. However, I do see your point with this, but you are going all right with it! My way of thinking is not that radical. Who would in their right mind force doctor to be a doctor in the first place? You go to be a doctor, because you want to help people and so to become a productive member of society that saves and helps others than just himself.

And me not being conservative… I have never said that I am a hardcore, hardliner one! I didn’t even mention that I am a conservative, just that my “believes include conservative way of thinking”. Even if stated that I am a conservative doesn’t make me to fully agree on all the policies that this side produces or accepting all the ideology that come from this side of the board!

Anyway… thank you for your opinion!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dragon_12dk said:

The Hippocratic oath does not socialize medicine. Socializing medicine is to the extreme contrary, It becomes more expensive and less affordable. Government is incapable of doing anything more efficiently than the free market.

First of all, about my previous comment. I stand by every word that I have stated! As per now you have send mixed signals that have led me to believe the way I have expressed myself. By my guest and prove me wrong then I will not delay my truly heartfelt apology. If I am wrong about this then I am really sorry, but I meant it when I say that I will not let other political figures to fool the voters into believing something that is just not there!

Free market is very capable and is a critical organ of any society, however government must enter into certain areas that the free marked would not cover for one or the other reason. What would your free market do for a homeless sick person? Ha? Nada! Therefore I had proposed a free basic healthcare, which would ensure a basic care for human being! I am not talking about free breast implants or nose job! These would be the basics of basics, just enough to take care of the most poor people who otherwise would die without it! That is how serious it is!

BTW: If you haven’t figured it out already – that is exactly the reason why I call it a basic care!

• Like 1

On ‎04‎.‎09‎.‎2017 at 2:22 AM, dragon_12dk said:

Obviously, you have never been around hospitals in the real world, almost all of them are run by charities and churches. Basic care is already widely available, and available at a much higher quality than any worthless government could ever dream to provide. For instance, to take an example from the real world, St. Judes children hospital is a charity, children's parents never receive a bill from them, and there are countless others that do the same. It isn't the government's job to do charity work, especially when it is already prevalent.

"almost all of them are run by charities and churches" - I don't know where you are living... but your knowledge about major hospitals is quite slim!

"St. Judes children hospital " - Children hospitals are children hospitals and yes... many times you can easily find such being owned by private organizations! Yet there are plenty of state owned children hospitals... or simply "universal" hospitals that serve all!

" It isn't the government's job to do charity work" - no, but a well structured safety net is critical to any society!

It is fascinating to feel your open hatred for the government and its serving personnel, I enjoy a healthy capitalism and I agree a lot on your points of view, but this hatred will be the end of you! Having it - you loose the perspective on things that are real... becoming a capitalist fanatic makes you weak not strong! I support capitalism and all that comes with it... but you amaze me with such radical ways of approaching things!

You would do quite bad in the real political arena if you would take this way of doing things in the real world. I understand that this is a game, but we are discussing topics far greater than it is necessary for the gameplay, therefore I say this to you!

On 9/3/2017 at 11:49 AM, AdamAshford said:

Gun Ownership:

I strongly believe in and support liberty and freedom. With it comes liberty to be free. Free from oppression and injustice. Having the means and freedom of protecting yourself, your loved once and any other members of society that requires your immediate assistance is a necessary and basic freedom in my eyes. Therefore, I stand strongly and passionately with the rightful owners of the firearms.

However, I see a lot of bloodshed nowadays that could have been avoided if some necessary steps have been taken to insure safety of the people without the need of taking away their most basic liberties and freedoms.

If we as a modern society cannot agree on basic steps insuring safe gun ownership then we will continue to see even more and more brutal bloodshed. And it will be all on us!

Thank you for your questions!

You never actually state your policy on gun ownership, you just ramble about the pros and cons of it.

10 minutes ago, AdamAshford said:

It is fascinating to feel your open hatred for the government and its serving personnel, I enjoy a healthy capitalism and I agree a lot on your points of view, but this hatred will be the end of you! Having it - you loose the perspective on things that are real... becoming a capitalist fanatic makes you weak not strong! I support capitalism and all that comes with it... but you amaze me with such radical ways of approaching things!

You would do quite bad in the real political arena if you would take this way of doing things in the real world. I understand that this is a game, but we are discussing topics far greater than it is necessary for the gameplay, therefore I say this to you!

He doesn't hate the government or it's personnel as far I can tell. It seems like he is attempting to engage in a dialogue(which you state that you support) and your response is accusations that he hates the government and is a poor candidate. 

I believe his point was that it isn't the governments job to provide universal healthcare. In many countries they already partially subsidize healthcare, and in some cases it leads to inflated prices and a lack of affordable options. 

You should really attempt to continue a dialogue with someone before you start calling them a fanatic and accuse them of hating their government.

• Like 1

Those who are here just to spread your political cancer on my platform – I kindly invite you to leave… NOW! I have absolutely no time for such discussions with you! This platform has been opened for intelligent politicians and most of all for people who need this… and not that what you are providing here! Do not spam my political platform… just leave if you are cancer! To others… my healthy opposition, by my guest and stay for a healthy and a productive discussion!

On 4. September 2017 at 1:30 AM, AdamAshford said:

First of all, about my previous comment. I stand by every word that I have stated! As per now you have send mixed signals that have led me to believe the way I have expressed myself. By my guest and prove me wrong then I will not delay my truly heartfelt apology. If I am wrong about this then I am really sorry, but I meant it when I say that I will not let other political figures to fool the voters into believing something that is just not there!

Free market is very capable and is a critical organ of any society, however government must enter into certain areas that the free marked would not cover for one or the other reason. What would your free market do for a homeless sick person? Ha? Nada! Therefore I had proposed a free basic healthcare, which would ensure a basic care for human being! I am not talking about free breast implants or nose job! These would be the basics of basics, just enough to take care of the most poor people who otherwise would die without it! That is how serious it is!

BTW: If you haven’t figured it out already – that is exactly the reason why I call it a basic care!

The Radical Democrats wish you all the best in the political race. So your best and maybe we will see us.

Good Luck, 

Chairman Maurice Clinton

On ‎09‎.‎09‎.‎2017 at 11:14 PM, MauriceClinton said:

The Radical Democrats wish you all the best in the political race. So your best and maybe we will see us.

Good Luck, 

Chairman Maurice Clinton

Thank you, very much!