There has been a recent growth in political population. Between mayor candidates, governor candidates, and citizens who choose to use their voice more overall involvement has increased. THIS IS GOOD, but due to the different mindsets and lack of education on some issues an explosion of disrupt in peace has sprouted. It is evident who the leading politicians are ( @ThomasHetch, @BobbyCruz, @JoelKeys & @LuciousTimes [myself] ) and every single one of us has one shared goal, ensure our policies provide a good life for EVERY CITIZEN on the Identity Island! It's simple! We all have a different way of going about things, BUT we all want the same thing. In this form, I want everyone that desires to have a part in the politics of Identity to discuss the following topics in the following order in order to build or at least see and analyze what policies work best.   The politics that will matter in the game are: Taxes, Healthcare, Law Enforcement, Crime Punishments   We will all discuss the first topic ( Taxes ). After together we have come to build something most favorable I will conclude the topic and we may then move to the next. I hope this builds peace amongst the people of Identity and foundation for the game once built. May @Motown and the other developers find favor with this.