Sign in to follow this  
ZanderiusMaximus

Polishing...

6 hours ago, ZanderiusMaximus said:

Not trying to be another one of those people, ive got hopes but didn't they say were in the "Polishing this up" phase?

I have not seen that said but one thing you got to realize. Just because they are in a polishing up phase does not mean it is almost done. There is a good deal of bugs that need to be fixed and squashed. Depending on blockers or major bugs that pop up is the factor on how fast they can get done. After some bugs get fixed other bugs can come right up. What is also possible is the same bug coming back again after you fixed another bug. 

The devs also moved into a larger building so a good chunk of their time was spent settling into their new location and hiring staff. I suspect now that things are back on track we could see the first module by the end of this year. Thats just speculation though.

13 hours ago, ZanderiusMaximus said:

Not trying to be another one of those people, ive got hopes but didn't they say were in the "Polishing this up" phase?

I know you said that you're "Not trying to be another one of those people" but it's kind of coming across that way.

I know it can be frustrating to have to wait a while, but I'm certain that it will be worth it. They've now raised, at the time of this post; $763,150 with over 18,200 citizens which is an INCREDIBLE amount. They won't let us all down, especially with such a large amount raised and with the amount they must be raising each day.

Plus, as @xLambx (love the gif) above says; they're literally just moving into a larger building soon which will take up some time BUT it also means that they'll be able to work more efficiently and collaboratively now which is a huge bonus.

Don't worry dude, it'll be so worth it. If you've bought Founder or higher, you'll be able to play on the Town Square module once it's released and although there's no set date, if you see Town Square Module, you'll see that it says 89% so they are close! I'm expecting by the end of the year :)

Edited by BrianHamilton

51 minutes ago, xLambx said:

The devs also moved into a larger building so a good chunk of their time was spent settling into their new location and hiring staff. I suspect now that things are back on track we could see the first module by the end of this year. Thats just speculation though.

They are not moving in the new office until Monday.