JamesLuck01

How will apartments and the pledge rewards work?

Question

Will I get my sports car and everything in my pledge with all the official servers and what about the unofficial servers? will you still get the apartment and car there?I have never actually thought about asking this until now, other than me forgetting that I was going to ask it. @Motown @Vix @DJScias 

Please Help and thank you in advance to the replies I get.

2 answers to this question

You will get everything that was in your pledge on all official servers since they share data. Not sure about private servers though... Apartments and cars are unlimited as far as I know, so I think you'd have them there aswell. You should. It would suck if you pledged like $500, rented a server and got none of your pledge rewards there. So yeah, I think you'll get your cars, clothes, money and apartments on all servers. xD

17 minutes ago, Vix said:

You will get everything that was in your pledge on all official servers since they share data. Not sure about private servers though... Apartments and cars are unlimited as far as I know, so I think you'd have them there aswell. You should. It would suck if you pledged like $500, rented a server and got none of your pledge rewards there. So yeah, I think you'll get your cars, clothes, money and apartments on all servers. xD

yes that would suck indeed, I in particular would be a little sad because it would apply to me as I pledged $250.

Edited by JamesLuck01