How will time play out in the game ?? Will it be real life time ?? I was reading the forums on the jailing system (( I won't be a criminal I just wanted to read the laws and my rights LMAOO I sounded like a criminal)) ANYWAYS will it be like 60 seconds equivalent to an hour like the sims ? that's awfully fast or real time like a minute = a minute, that would kind of be too slow but I could see that working out and could be a fun idea, also alarm clocks etc how will the sleeping system work ? if you sleep, time obviously can not pass since other players will be around you; I think it would be a cool idea to touch up upon stuff like dreams were you won't get bored of watching your character sleep the whole time and also can you put your avatar to sleep and log off with your avatar still in game but your'e not online so anyone who lives with you (room mate, e.t.c.) will see your avatar sleeping ??

7 hours ago, nicolettesans said:

How will time play out in the game ?? Will it be real life time ?? I was reading the forums on the jailing system (( I won't be a criminal I just wanted to read the laws and my rights LMAOO I sounded like a criminal)) ANYWAYS will it be like 60 seconds equivalent to an hour like the sims ? that's awfully fast or real time like a minute = a minute, that would kind of be too slow but I could see that working out and could be a fun idea, also alarm clocks etc how will the sleeping system work ? if you sleep, time obviously can not pass since other players will be around you; I think it would be a cool idea to touch up upon stuff like dreams were you won't get bored of watching your character sleep the whole time and also can you put your avatar to sleep and log off with your avatar still in game but your'e not online so anyone who lives with you (room mate, e.t.c.) will see your avatar sleeping ??

Time will be as of now; 1 hour night and 3 hours day in the game. So 4 hours real time is 1 day in-game. There is no sleeping "system", you do not need to go to sleep and is an optional extra thing. When you log off out of the server, your character stays in the game for a period of time e.g. 30 mins (Not official/ just an example), and then it will disappear after that time is up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LuckyDuck said:

Time will be as of now; 1 hour night and 3 hours day in the game. So 4 hours real time is 1 day in-game. There is no sleeping "system", you do not need to go to sleep and is an optional extra thing. When you log off out of the server, your character stays in the game for a period of time e.g. 30 mins (Not official/ just an example), and then it will disappear after that time is up.

So logging off in your home sounds the safest. 

• Like 2