5 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

The video was delayed as they are starting or will be starting to film it very soon. 

Also the reason for the video being delayed was that some stuff were not back from an artist as it wasn't complete but I am sure we will see something soon.

While also on Thursdays stream, they did say that the video was delayed.

Half Life 3 coming soon. This is what "soon" means when it comes to gaming.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FishFace said:

Half Life 3 coming soon. This is what "soon" means when it comes to gaming.

No, that is what your opinion for the meaning of "Soon" when it comes to gaming.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

No, that is what your opinion for the meaning of "Soon" when it comes to gaming.

Yeeeaah....well they've been saying soon since the beginning of this year so my interpretation Isn't exactly far-fetched.

24 minutes ago, FishFace said:

Yeeeaah....well they've been saying soon since the beginning of this year so my interpretation Isn't exactly far-fetched.

May I ask why you are being so negative?

51 minutes ago, FishFace said:

Well, games get delayed, the devs don't know when / if the game would be delayed, it just happens.

14 minutes ago, GrandPaladin said:

everything is 'soon' with these developers but soon to them is like next year.

May I ask where all the negativity is coming from?
You seem to do a lot of negative word spreading without knowing most of the facts.

13 minutes ago, GrandPaladin said:

everything is 'soon' with these developers but soon to them is like next year.

I've said this more times than I can remember now with almost-to-exactly the same words:

"With such a tiny dev team (in comparison to larger game development companies) you can expect fallbacks and delays."

Whilst, of course, it's going to irritate anyone to be told "soon" and then later find out that it had to be postponed, I would much rather prefer that they kept working on all of the little details first; fixing as many bugs and issues as they can, making the game as detailed as possible and as best well-designed as can be done. If they need to delay it 100 times or 1000, whilst, again, I'm obviously going to be annoyed, but I'd still be okay with that so long as they do it the way they want it done and so that it's not too buggy or broken for when it is released.

Of course, there's still going to be bugs and glitches here and there when it finally is released, but I'd much rather play when the majority of things are smoothed out, wouldn't you agree?

• Like 1

On 8/24/2017 at 2:29 PM, Xzothi said:

I have a question for you if it is a fake website to make money why would they even issue a refund? They even mentioned they do issue refunds in there live gaming stream on twitch. 

-Changed mind, still holding out hope.

Edited by FadedCalicoJack

4 hours ago, FadedCalicoJack said:

How does one go about filing for a refund if they do this? I've been trying to contact Asylum for MONTHS now to no avail. I've been trying to avoid publicly posting, but I cannot get a hold of ANYONE from Asylum at all, and Google wasn't helpful either. At this point, I think I may have to start looking into legal options, which I think is pretty ridiculous.

Please make a post in the Account Support section if you would like a refund. I will be sure to send the Community Manager to the post. Also be sure to carry out the steps in the Refund post in that section.