used2care

Greetings

Hello all.

I've only recently found about the game and am quite curious.

Can someone please tell me, if we can earn enough money in the game to purchase cars, bikes, appartments (or rent them I guess) etc? Or do we have to spend further irl money somehow? Please don't be offended but I heard the game was pay2win and I was hoping that isn't the case as I am really interested in playing the game.

Looking forward to hear so much more about the game.

Oliver

Welcome to the Identity Community! 

You surely be able to earn enough ingame money so you can make you wishes come true. Anyone who said its pay2win surely doesnt knew what he/she was talking about. Its not pay2win, because what should you be able to win in an RealLife Roleplay game? Everything you can buy for real money you will be able to buy with normal ingame cash that you earn by work etc. Of that im sure at least.:P

If you have more Questions read the FAQ´s 

FAQ 1 <---

FAQ 2 <---

And if you have still open Questions just ask. Everyone surely will help you!

On 8/4/2017 at 1:26 PM, Ragnar said:

Everything you can buy for real money you will be able to buy with normal ingame cash that you earn by work etc. Of that im sure at least.:P

Let me clarify this a bit more. There will be a shop with real money yes. But all that shop will sell is clothing, vehicles, and stuff like that. You cannot buy in-game money. I cannot stress that one enough! You won't be able to buy weapons or anything that could unbalance gameplay.

What I am uncertain about it, will you be able to buy those clothes and vehicles with in-game money too, or are they exclusive to the shop? I wouldn't mind having a few outfits/vehicles as shop only, as they are unique. There will be plenty of affordable vehicles (cars, dirt bikes, motor bikes, trucks, bicycles, ...) in the game world itself. If you want to know how expensive? Think real life price-ranges with US standards. And money making won't be the hardest thing to do in Identity. But you'll still have to work for it. :)

And welcome btw!

Edited by Genesai

On 04/08/2017 at 11:42 AM, used2care said:

Hello all.

I've only recently found about the game and am quite curious.

Can someone please tell me, if we can earn enough money in the game to purchase cars, bikes, appartments (or rent them I guess) etc? Or do we have to spend further irl money somehow? Please don't be offended but I heard the game was pay2win and I was hoping that isn't the case as I am really interested in playing the game.

Looking forward to hear so much more about the game.

Oliver

The shop in the game will only sell cosmetic items and is not anything pay to win.

@Genesai The items which are bought with real money in the in-game shop won't be exclusive things like the pledge vehicles. I don't believe you can buy the cars with real money either but with pledges you can. Clothing items will be exclusive when bought in the in-game shop but vehicles if ever able to be bought in-game would not be exclusive because why even bother having pledges with those exclusive things if they can be bought in the game shop? That would take away the exclusiveness or those items from people who pledge early. I doubt cars can be bought with real money, apartments and clothing yes but houses, cars, guns etc likely not.

• Like 1