Sign in to follow this  
Saavedro

Greetings

Hey Community,

I just recently found out about Identity and have spent the last few hours researching. Finally created my account and so here I am. Looking forward to seeking out career opportunities and taking breaks from the stresses of real life to get stresses of this fake life ;).  Was a player of Second Life back in the day (guess it's still around?) so this is bringing back some old memories. Hope to see everyone around!

- Saavedro

Hello and Welcome to the Identity Community!

Please have a look at the 2 FAQ's as they are very informative. You can find them linked in my signature!

What are you looking forward to the most within Identity?

Regards,

- LuckyDuck

4 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

Hello and Welcome to the Identity Community!

Please have a look at the 2 FAQ's as they are very informative. You can find them linked in my signature!

What are you looking forward to the most within Identity?

Regards,

- LuckyDuck

Thanks for the link!

I would say the escape. I run a film business which keeps me going most of the week. Traditional MMO's don't do it for me anymore (not sure why, the grind maybe, don't have time for that) so a game like Identity is appealing. I've always loved RPing and so a dedicated game to just that is great. I played Second Life back in the day so this is bringing back some nostalgia :).

Edited by Saavedro
  • Like 1

Welcome! Please feel at home. If you like RP'ing, I suggest you check out the RP forums we have on here. :)