Villasenor

Commercial buildings and other buildings

Question

Will you be able to own commercial buildings? As in offices, warehouses, etc or any properties used for a business. Will you be able to own different things like a parking lot or a junk yard or something like that?

3 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, Villasenor said:

Will you be able to own commercial buildings? As in offices, warehouses, etc or any properties used for a business. Will you be able to own different things like a parking lot or a junk yard or something like that?

I believe that warehouses can be owned by business' and probably an office building could possibly be an option for business' also. Junk yard's not that I know of and same with parking lots.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

I believe that warehouses can be owned by business' and probably an office building could possibly be an option for business' also. Junk yard's not that I know of and same with parking lots.

Thanks for the info! 

If businesses can own office buildings, what would be in them? Cubicles? Meeting rooms? What use would it be for a company?

12 hours ago, URSAMAJOR03 said:

Thanks for the info! 

If businesses can own office buildings, what would be in them? Cubicles? Meeting rooms? What use would it be for a company?

I have no clue and know nothing more than anyone else does about them.