Rape

Which Pack?

Which package should I buy for this game? which would be the best money spent?

$15.00 is the best value package obviously. Least amount of money spent on the game.

57 minutes ago, Rape said:

Depends. If you want to be able to play faster on beta the thirty is the best. Personally I would wait to see game progress.

55 minutes ago, Villasenor said:

Depends. If you want to be able to play faster on beta the thirty is the best. Personally I would wait to see game progress.

The modules (betas) will not be the same as the actual game.
They will have 3 different modes that have nothing to do with the actual game.
It's just to try out ingame mechanics etc.

http://www.identityrpg.com/info/modules/

If you want to have a taste of the mechanics, buy the 30$ if you wanna wait another year. buy the 15$ one :)!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, TheNerdyChef said:

If you want to have a taste of the mechanics, buy the 30$ if you wanna wait another year. buy the 15$ one :)!

Well said.

14 hours ago, Rape said:

Hi and.. hm.. strange name..

You are in the best position to choose the offer that suits you,
As said @TheNerdyChef, the $30 offer will allow you to test the alpha as soon as it is released.
This is the most chosen offer I imagine.

Some prefer not to buy anything and wait for reviews to get an idea,
Others have chosen to trust developers and buy more expensive packs, to get the bonuses they offer (which will no longer be available later),
or to support them and help the game to develop.

We can tell you what offers the packs, but it is impossible to tell you which one to choose =)
It all depends on your preferences, and your wallet.

Personally, I chose to buy the $90 package in 2 payments, for its bonuses, and to support the developers on the progress of the game.

14 hours ago, TheNerdyChef said:

Modules(Alpha) are standalone pieces of the actual game but can run on there own. 1st being the Town Square (Social Module), 2nd being the S.W.A.T. Module (A competitive cops vs robbers module) and finally the racing module which will be on the race tracks which will be in the full game. All of these features are apart of the full game but are just standalone parts as of now and would be put together with more features creating the Beta, which will be the closest thing to the full game.

19 hours ago, Rape said:

just saying you put down what you can afford now and you can always upgrade to the one you want as you get paid like i do, i get paid monthly and when i get paid again i'm throwing 250.00 down to finish off to get vip ^-^ but reason why i'm going for the vip because i wanna try and help them out more with the money every cent helps :3

Edited by RosaRoundBottom
Kitty attacked my computer D:
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, RosaRoundBottom said:

just saying you put down what you can afford now and you can always upgrade to the one you want as you get paid like i do, i get paid monthly and when i get paid again i'm throwing 250.00 down to finish off to get vip ^-^ but reason why i'm going for the vip because i wanna try and help them out more with the money every cent helps :3

I think that is what i'll do. Thanks for the reply

Do you know when you can join the police force cause that is most likely what i wanna be in the game, a cop.

23 minutes ago, Rape said:

Do you know when you can join the police force cause that is most likely what i wanna be in the game, a cop.

That will be the second module. Not for the first module.

38 minutes ago, Villasenor said:

That will be the second module. Not for the first module.

57 minutes ago, Rape said:

You can join the police force likely at BETA to properly play; however the second module will allow you to play a competitive mode of Cop vs Robbers.

1 hour ago, Rape said:

yeah first module is basically just social, they might add in like the police uniforms you can try on but i have nothing at all to confirm because well. i'm just like you waiting to be A COP IN A BADASS GAME xD but second module will be the police/swat stuff and 3rd is like racing then beta and then after that full game ^-^ but as well i think they did say that they would add stuff in all the modules as they keep progressing but i do not really remember. so just gotta be patient and wait