Sign in to follow this  
John-Doe

Just a few things.

You should realy think about making this game an MMO instead of a smaller multi player game.

This is the first game of this genre and dont wanna see you waste so much work on a game that would't get populaire.

This kind of game style is realy something that i like! I have been playing alot of diffrent RP game modes the last 10 years and finaly somebody is making a game!

I dont know where you get your inspiration from but you should take a look at garrys mods rp modes! There are alot of good things that you can add from these game modes. def. go look at perp and santosrp!

sorry for the gramma im just a stupid dane ^^

- And please remove the third person view even when driving, it will make the map look bigger and add more realism.

Got a thousand suggestions, just dont wanna write them all down in one topic.

Edited by John-Doe

4 hours ago, John-Doe said:

You should realy think about making this game an MMO instead of a smaller multi player game.

This is the first game of this genre and dont wanna see you waste so much work on a game that would't get populaire.

This kind of game style is realy something that i like! I have been playing alot of diffrent RP game modes the last 10 years and finaly somebody is making a game!

I dont know where you get your inspiration from but you should take a look at garrys mods rp modes! There are alot of good things that you can add from these game modes. def. go look at perp and santosrp!

sorry for the gramma im just a stupid dane ^^

- And please remove the third person view even when driving, it will make the map look bigger and add more realism.

Got a thousand suggestions, just dont wanna write them all down in one topic.

answer enough? too many players are annoying

Edited by Shimozukachi

The fuck you on about dude?

1st person driving really fucks with FPS compared to 3rd person driving for many people without good PC's.