Hill

Salutations, name's Hill.

Hello, my name is Hill (for now) and I am very excited to be here at Identity RPG to learn more about the game and the community every day. I am a nice, unbiased guy; I don't normally take sides; I tend to be a quiet person, and I love meeting and hanging out with all kinds of people! I have enjoyed role-play for all my life, I really got into hardcore RP when I started playing ArmA 3 and found role-playing communities. Eventually, after being RDMed, trolled, and in general annoyed with all the 11 year olds running around like it's GTA or COD I found and dedicated a lot of my nerdy free time to whitelisted hardore role-play. I met a lot of great people, had some very good times. I really hope Identity can truly bring to life what these communities couldn't due to limitations with Developer's and/or ArmA itself.

My real name's Michael Hill. I am 17 years old and live in North Carolina near the coast. I enjoy all types of games, music, movies, shows, sports, and learning new things; In short I love pretty much everything in life! I rarely ever judge people without a good reason. I've been homeschooled since 2011 due to my anger issues in school. There's so much to know, can't wait to hangout with all you amazing people in-game. ;)

Hello and Welcome to the Identity community Michael! Well you love an intro and its probably most detailed one I have read so far on the forum. I like it, very well done.  

Whats it like being Home Schooled?  I went public school, but I feel like it must have been lonely not being able to go school with friends and such.