Goobers

Question | Goobers

Question

Hello fellow people of Identity,

Today is the first day I joined, and some stuff is not that clear yet,
I have understood that the game is coming out in some months, or maybe a year, correct me if I am wrong,

I have also understood that you have to buy yourself a rank to be able to play the game? Or will I be able to play as a Immigrant? (I somehow do not get it..)

How much do I need to pay for the game, if I can buy a somewhat of a "early acces" thing, or something like that,

And please let me know of a part of the forums where it explains everything, from the basic stuff, to the most confusing info on here, I'd like to know everything about Identity!

Thank you,

Goobers

3 answers to this question

I think you will need to pay $30 to play the Town Square Module; basically Stage 1 of the game when it comes out. Full game is planned for release late 2016 possibly early 2017 but delays are inevitable in developing games.

The rest can be answered by @Vix

The game is coming out in late 2016/early 2017. Most likely.

When you purchase the game (which will be B2P) you get a "passport". Pretty much a pass to play. As said above, forum ranks are just forum ranks- one on the forum you see when you post is rank of your post count, one of your profile represents likes you've collected.

There's a Shop tab in the top of the forum. You can pay 15 USD to have the game pre-ordered and 30 USD to participate in Betas and modules.

And this part of the forum where most important things are explained is called FAQ :D But there's plenty more information on their twitter!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Goobers said:

Hello fellow people of Identity,

Today is the first day I joined, and some stuff is not that clear yet,
I have understood that the game is coming out in some months, or maybe a year, correct me if I am wrong,

I have also understood that you have to buy yourself a rank to be able to play the game? Or will I be able to play as a Immigrant? (I somehow do not get it..)

How much do I need to pay for the game, if I can buy a somewhat of a "early acces" thing, or something like that,

And please let me know of a part of the forums where it explains everything, from the basic stuff, to the most confusing info on here, I'd like to know everything about Identity!

Thank you,

Goobers

The 'immigrant' rank is just your forum rank, based on I think how many times you've posted. That's unrelated to the game, but you will be able to RP as an immigrant I'd guess. The pledges here are where you will get access to the beta, modules, and a few other things. Modules are small mini-games to be released before the game is released. As far as I know, beta will be released at the end of this year, and the full game will be released at the end of 2017. You will need to pledge at least $30 USD to get beta access.

• Like 1