EthoDoezStuff

No longer needing a job.

28 minutes ago, MauriceClinton said:

ok I accept that. But he criticizes me every time I spread my politics. Really, every time. I just want my peace.

What I've seen you spread around the board, I wouldn't call it politics so far. But I agree the language bashing should stop. Other attacks on your integrity as a politician is just part of the job you've chosen to take. If you cannot deal with those levels of pressure, imagine what it would be like if you actually got into office?

2 hours ago, MauriceClinton said:

ok I accept that. But he criticizes me every time I spread my politics. Really, every time. I just want my peace.

@MauriceClinton He criticizes you because he thinks your wrong (Which, in the case of abiding the law and ethics, you are). I'm sorry, but nobody will take you seriously with those "policies". Also, how do you translate your German to English? Do you use anything, or did you take classes? I think I could help you translate better.

Edited by URSAMAJOR03

CEO Brian Powell, and Kingsley Sunglass Co. have chosen to go separate ways with the Democratic party. When I, Brian Powell joined the party there were no talks of the Democratic Party and Kingsley partnering in any way. We hope that people do not think less of our company because of this. Kingsley was in no way associated with the party. I have decided to part ways due to the unprofessional behavior exhibited by the Chairman of the Democratic Party. If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact me.