KittyDeKarebu

Questions.

Will there be a trucking/delivery job? 

Will there be a tow truck driver job?

Will there be a taxi/bus driver job?

Will there be a park ranger job?

I'm not 100% sure, but if animals are in the game then a park ranger may be so to, as far as I'm aware, the game is anti-AI mostly so however you want to make money- be it delivering my drugs to the gangs or dropping me off at my lab, you can make money doing so.

• Like 1

Will there be a trucking/delivery job? 

Will there be a tow truck driver job?

Will there be a taxi/bus driver job?

These jobs will all be available in the game. Trucker job could be used legally, or illegally, whether your transporting regular goods to shops, or as NutterButter said, shipping drugs and weapons for a gang or crime family. I don't think there will be a park ranger and i think they will rely on the police for parks and things, although, they may add this as a division of the police, like wilderness patrol, as there will be animals such as bears and deer. 

• Like 2

I totally forgot about the animal deal in the game. Bears, that's incredible. So that's the only AIs really then?

What iffffff- instead of jail, you just got stuck as a animal for a period of time? xD

Bear brothers! We are going to March on the civilized! Rooooar!!!(now!!!!)

G'day, I am pretty sure buses are automated because of trolls :( But at least you can become a trucker or taxi cab driver!

Made a post asking about park rangers. They will be tied in with the cops. So if you join the police you can choose to be a ranger and you will have control over the forest and be able to dress like a ranger and use vehicles for rangers.

Post is here and has a response from the devs.

• Like 1