Striker

Water falls and amusement park

Will their be a big water fall or amusement park in the game? A water fall would be fun to look at or jump down with something like a hang glider or wing suits like in real life if they are in the game. Swimming under the water fall would be cool too. For an amusement park I think their could be a ferris wheel for the view or a roller coaster that goes around the amusement park. At night lights would look amazing on the amusement park I think!

• Like 1

I don't think there will hang gliders or wing suits...  I would be excited to see hiking trails on a mountain and a cool pond you could swim in!  About the amusement park idea, I think that would be really cool to see in game but it should only be in the game during something like a holiday celebration; like if it were new years! they could add in the amusement park into the game for some amount of time.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BluePandaIta said:

There was a waterfall in the trailer, or did i imagine it?

you know what concept art and development are? everything can change before it's release.

9 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

you know what concept art and development are? everything can change before it's release.

i know but why delete that amazing waterfall:x

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BluePandaIta said:

But it's beautiful, they won't remove it

to be truely: i like waterfalls too. if there's one ingame and there's a house near (or maybe a cave inside) i'll buy it :D

They did want to include as many environments as possible, so I can't see why they wouldn't include a waterfall. I'd actually be surprised if they didn't.

And there are caves.

On ‎31‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 9:06 PM, Shimozukachi said:

to be truely: i like waterfalls too. if there's one ingame and there's a house near (or maybe a cave inside) i'll buy it :D

Yeah, me too, maybe we'll be neighbors.

On January 29, 2016 at 10:07 PM, Xentinel said:

I don't think there will hang gliders or wing suits...  I would be excited to see hiking trails on a mountain and a cool pond you could swim in!  About the amusement park idea, I think that would be really cool to see in game but it should only be in the game during something like a holiday celebration; like if it were new years! they could add in the amusement park into the game for some amount of time.

Like a traveling carnival or something like that would be cool.

• Like 1