Sign in to follow this  
MiniGypsy

IDEAS for Game

After reading through the forums I have come up with some ideas for the game. SORRY IF ANY OF THESE HAVE ALREADY BEEN ASKED OR SUGGESTED

Will there be a waypoint or GPS system

Gun Customisation; What will it be like

Taxes, Mayor being able to raise and lower and change laws

Will there be motion blur in the game, If so will we be able to turn it off

Sharing houses with friends; Like sharing rent like a roommate or something like that, or Marrying somebody like of the Same Gender or different

Gun Factory to make guns, and sell them

In the future will there be Planes or Helicopter or expanding of the land to add more, like an island

Possibly being able to build cars in factories like cars or a job like mechanic

What will the radio be like in the cars, like what type of music, maybe people could make there own music with instruments that they can buy and sell it or play it on the radio.

Do you think that different maps could be released after the game is fully released and different server will use different ones

Maybe there could be a newspaper that a company could make or job that is sold on the streets or delivered to your house with the latest news and tips

Maybe like a wifi system where you can only use certain apps where you have wifi maybe in your house or like shops that have free wifi or internet cafes, and when you dont have wifi you have data that you can buy from like something like verizon or a phone company that you buy cell service from

Sorry if this is in the wrong place

30 minutes ago, MiniGypsy said:

Will there be a waypoint or GPS system

Yes there will be a GPS in most cars, likely already equipped in more expensive cars and would likely have to be installed in other cars. You can set a route in a car on the GPS/ (Satnav).

34 minutes ago, MiniGypsy said:

Gun Customisation; What will it be like

There will be many different things in gun customisation. You will see more on this when they release the next video which is on Gun Mechanics.

35 minutes ago, MiniGypsy said:

Taxes, Mayor being able to raise and lower and change laws

Yes, the governor will be able to do this.

36 minutes ago, MiniGypsy said:

Will there be motion blur in the game, If so will we be able to turn it off

Most games you can turn that sort of thing off and so I would think you will have the same option.

37 minutes ago, MiniGypsy said:

Sharing houses with friends; Like sharing rent like a roommate or something like that, or Marrying somebody like of the Same Gender or different

You can marry (both) genders, you can share a house / apartment with another person, but right now you can only share if there is 1 bedroom per person. e.g. 2 people, you need 2 bedrooms. You cannot share the rent, but you can give money to your house mate and then that one guy pays the rent etc....

39 minutes ago, MiniGypsy said:

Gun Factory to make guns, and sell them

You will have to buy individual parts and then craft the guns, guns will be expensive and especially assualt rifles will be very expensive and rare. No explosives.

40 minutes ago, MiniGypsy said:

In the future will there be Planes or Helicopter or expanding of the land to add more, like an island

They want to think of the present and focus on getting the full game complete and finished first. No Aircraft as for now and no plans for it in the future as of yet.

42 minutes ago, MiniGypsy said:

Possibly being able to build cars in factories like cars or a job like mechanic

You can be a mechanic yes, @JonathanTaylor or @Raffen can help you there as they know more on that than me.

43 minutes ago, MiniGypsy said:

What will the radio be like in the cars, like what type of music, maybe people could make there own music with instruments that they can buy and sell it or play it on the radio.

You can be a radio host yes (Not a paid job though).

You can't make your own music that I know of but you can play instruments and so you can always rent the concert hall and play in a concert etc.

45 minutes ago, MiniGypsy said:

Do you think that different maps could be released after the game is fully released and different server will use different ones

Possibly a theme change yes.

46 minutes ago, MiniGypsy said:

Maybe there could be a newspaper that a company could make or job that is sold on the streets or delivered to your house with the latest news and tips

You can make / write a newspaper article which the newspapers get automatically distributed as far as I know.

47 minutes ago, MiniGypsy said:

Maybe like a wifi system where you can only use certain apps where you have wifi maybe in your house or like shops that have free wifi or internet cafes, and when you dont have wifi you have data that you can buy from like something like verizon or a phone company that you buy cell service from

I think this sounds great but it sounds like a extra thing which could possibly be hard to implement.

I hope this helps and answers the questions. 

Keep the ideas up and have a great day.

- LuckyDuck.

• Like 2

@LuckyDuck Thank you very much and will there be any more streams in the future or soon with devs going work on the server like one did a phone and like I remember one did eyebrows, 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MiniGypsy said:

@LuckyDuck Thank you very much and will there be any more streams in the future or soon with devs going work on the server like one did a phone and like I remember one did eyebrows, 

There was a stream yesterday, which got archived and the devs stream from Tuesday to Thursday at the same time each day but there will be more development streams yes.