Kraiyick

Military? Nation Guard?

Is there going to be any form of military? The military might be needed for states of emergency, I'm not saying we need tanks rolling on the streets, but highly trained professionals, whether it be in private security sectors or official military powers. I'm sure there's a possibility of terrorist cells, and in the case that the S.W.A.T cannot handle the situation, will there be a military to call in?

No military from what I understand, but there are a couple of private security companies if you check in the "Board Room" section of the forums.

That's a pity. By the time criminals will get better and there will be more of them, police won't be enough... (evil laugh)

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Jacob said:

That's a pity. By the time criminals will get better and there will be more of them, police won't be enough... (evil laugh)

It really comes down to not taking away from it being a life sim, compared to something like a warm sim. I think the cops from what I have read are going to be pretty fun, and more than enough to take down thugs.

Identity Armed Forces (Services) :D with 3 divisions like 75TH Armed Forces or Air Force or something like this. 

10 minutes ago, Amirali said:

Identity Armed Forces (Services) :D with 3 divisions like 75TH Armed Forces or Air Force or something like this. 

Just no.

A private company with alot of employers all armed with ak47s dressed in green could call them selves a military. Who would tell them other wise.

On 9-2-2016 at 5:21 AM, Chuc said:

A private company with alot of employers all armed with ak47s dressed in green could call them selves a military. Who would tell them other wise.

That, to bad, won't work. Because as you realize to identify each other over ranges you need to wear standard uniforms, the police sees this to and will act upon it.

This seems to be more of county rather than a state or country, so if anything, it'll be at most a sheriff dept.

On 3/31/2016 at 11:54 AM, SBakker said:

That, to bad, won't work. Because as you realize to identify each other over ranges you need to wear standard uniforms, the police sees this to and will act upon it.

People have the right to form a militia, and if you don't agree there, they have the right to assembly and bear arms.

I don't believe military would be involved but more of a highly trained security unit that is heavily trained even more then the SWAT.