uncannierlink

Dollabank Official Accounts

Official Accounts Available At Dollabank

• Credit Accounts

- These accounts where the client is the borrower and Dollabank is the lender

House Mortgage - Low interest rate

Car Loan - Medium Interest rate. Auto insurance is required if you wish to apply this loan.

Small Bussiness Loan - High interest rate. 

Debit Accounts

-These are accounts where the client is the lender and Dollabank is the borrower

Savings Account

-High minimum account balance 

-High interest rate

-Frequent Withdraw Fees

Checking Account

-No Minimum Account Balance

-Low Interest Rate

-No Frequent Withdraw Fees

Certificate Of Deposit Account

-Highest interest rate

-Very large early withdraw fee

-Very Large minimum deposit

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, DrivenMuffin said:

Can I get a small loan of a million dollars?

Based on our assessment  of your borrowing capacity and the income you earn, we regret to inform you that we will have to turn down this loan.

If you wish to renegotiate the terms you are free to do so. But as it stands we cannot loan you 1 million dollars.

The reason for this is as it stands this investment would have a very high chance of defaulting. Upwards of 90% in fact. Another reason is that this loan does not fit into any of the deals we offer. In the future please consider the deals we offer as this greatly increases the chance we won't decline you

We would be happy to loan you a smaller sum of money with a specific purpose, such as a home loan.

Thank you for your time.

IRL banks use the money people put in their accounts to invest and give loans, but since you won't be able to own a normal bank which people can give their money to, you will need to come up with a lot of money to get started.

3 minutes ago, Johnny said:

IRL banks use the money people put in their accounts to invest and give loans, but since you won't be able to own a normal bank which people can give their money to, you will need to come up with a lot of money to get started.

I plan to do what IRL banks will do. I don't a problem with storing other people's money using the in game banks and paying them interest. People used to give money to banks not because they wanted a safe place to store it, but because they wanted to collect interest on their deposits. 

My character/characters won't be walking around with shiploads of cash on them. Most likely I will store this in the in game banks.

But i still will use the deposits of people to administer loans as banks IRL do.

So what do you do in terms of loans for Corporations? And the same for corporate bank accounts, you do any of those?

55 minutes ago, slovaceck said:

So what do you do in terms of loans for Corporations? And the same for corporate bank accounts, you do any of those?

In terms of corporations, we offer business loans to those that are first starting out, and for more established companies, you can set up checking and savings accounts in your corporations name. Also for business expansion you can get a loan with a smaller interest rate for your company.

Currently we do not offer a credit card service even for corporations.

Edited by uncannierlink
  • Like 1

Ok, so would Aegis be considered a more established company? Or are we still considered a small business that is just starting out?

3 minutes ago, slovaceck said:

Ok, so would Aegis be considered a more established company? Or are we still considered a small business that is just starting out?

This information will require further assessment of your assets, employee base, business model, financial history etc. 

Also I would prefer to not give this information out publicly as I'm fairly certain you wouldn't want your competitors to know the information we require for assessment.

Though most likely, as Aegis is a household name at this point, you would be considered an established corporation.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, uncannierlink said:

This information will require further assessment of your assets, employee base, business model, financial history etc. 

Also I would prefer to not give this information out publicly as I'm fairly certain you wouldn't want your competitors to know the information we require for assessment.

Though most likely, as Aegis is a household name at this point, you would be considered an established corporation.

Of course, I have sent you a PM with further info.