Sign in to follow this  
Kattycake

Is streaming or recording allowed for the Town Square module?

8 minutes ago, Kattycake said:

When town square is released can we stream it or is this against an NDA user agreement?

You Have to record the game because it will make it popular so you are forced to do it i think

18 minutes ago, Kattycake said:

When town square is released can we stream it or is this against an NDA user agreement?

You are not forced into doing anything and Yes the devs confirmed you can record in the early stages e.g. the modules and beta.

15 minutes ago, Identity010 said:

You Have to record the game because it will make it popular so you are forced to do it i think

You don't have to record if you don't want to mate.

• Like 1

@Identity010, like @LuckyDuck said, you aren't forced into doing anything! Most of us want the game to succeed, and in doing so some of us want to help out as much as we can to get the game out there. So basically what he's saying is if you have this mentality you will pretty much force yourself to release some interesting recordings/reviews and things of that nature to do your best with getting the game out there, simply because of how large the YouTube/Twitch community is and how easy it is to get things out there nowadays. However, you aren't forced into any of this!

Edited by Capped
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Capped said:

@Identity010, like @LuckyDuck said, you aren't forced into doing anything! I do however understand the mindset you were going for so allow me to clarify for all others reading this: He MEANT, most of us want the game to succeed, and in doing so some of us want to help out as much as we can to get the game out there. So basically what he's saying is if you have this mentality you will pretty much force yourself to release some interesting recordings/reviews and things of that nature to do your best with getting the game out there, simply because of how large the YouTube/Twitch community is and how easy it is to get things out there nowadays.

I hope that's what you meant @Identity010, because I tried my best to clarify for others! :) 

i didnt meant that